Port Clyde Cottage for Rent: RARE Oceanfront Maine Village Retreat, Gameroom + Docks – Port Clyde Cottage - Property 159933
Cottage 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Karan Cushman
+1 207 372-8110
(International +1 207 372-8110)
- Property type:
- cottage, 2800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Downtown, Village, Waterfront
- accept credit card, Downtown, Village, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
View of Rasberry Island from back deck.
Sunset over Port Clyde Harbor from upper deck. Apple trees canopy backyard below
Backyard: Wonderfully lazy days under apple trees
Living Room has multiple ocean views, large flat screen TV.
Adjoining seating in Living Room: enjoy views of Port Clyde Village and Harbor
Farmhouse Table has views of Harbor and Village and seats 8 comfortably.
Downstairs queen room has backyard & ocean views.
Upstairs queen: waterviews & private sitting room/dressing area - Great 4 infant
Well-stocked, eat-in kitchen for 4 has an abundance of natural light.
Eat-in kitchen is great for dining or games.
Gameroom has bar, ping pong and large picture window with abundant ocean views
Enjoy a game of cribbage at the Bar in the Game Room
Third bedroom has two twin beds, harbor and village views and a writing desk.
Twin bed upstairs (2nd view) has desk and cork walls for displaying art.
Freshly remodeled, even the bath upstairs has an ocean view.
Loft expanded 2012: full bed, sm sofa, 2 chairs wonderful ocean + backyard views
Brick pathway through yard to shoreline. Forsythia in bloom.
Nothing beats the sun setting over the ocean with steamed lobster on the deck.
Glorious view on Monhegan Island, walk to ferry from Cottage.
Just a mile away Marshall Point Lighthouse. Run Forrest.
Front/side view of Cottage which includes freshly painted exterior in 2012.
Backyard view from waterfront is abundant with perennials and apple trees.
Great mackerel fishing from our two docks or enjoy an evening BBQ.
Sandy Drift Inn Beach is just a short bike ride away. (Two bikes included.)
Location of Cottage 159933
Port Clyde Cottage Availability
- Apr 25, 2013
- Special Offer
Port Clyde Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring 2013||May 4, 2013 -||Jun 28, 2013||$2,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Summer 2013||Jun 29, 2013 -||Aug 23, 2013||$3,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Late Summer 2013||Aug 24, 2013 -||Sep 6, 2013||$2,700||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Fall 2013||Sep 7, 2013 -||Oct 26, 2013||$1,900||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- No hidden costs. Cleaning fee is included. CALL FOR SPECIAL PROMOTIONS AND WEEKEND RATES.
- This property is available as a year-round weekly rental. Please inquire if you are looking for a longer-term rental as we do offer multi-week rates.
- Tax Rate:
Port Clyde Cottage Amenities
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Toilet Paper
- Local Activities Guide
- Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Basic Soaps
- Wood Stove
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Local Maps
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 10 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, upstairs
- The downstairs bathroom has wonderful natural light through the skylight overhead. It has a combination shower/bath, linen closet, vanity and toilet. It is conveniently located next to the laundry room. The upstairs bathroom is located between the two bedrooms and was renovated in 2012 with new flooring, shower and wainscoting. It has a wonderfully private water view, standing shower, sink, and toilet.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Downstairs Cove -
Upstairs Cove - 2 twin/ single
Loft - 1 double
Gameroom - 1 sleep sofa /futon
Upstairs Harbor - 1 queen, 2 baby crib, We have two pack n' plays available for guests with infants.
- The downstairs bedroom has a queen bed and two window views out to the backyard and harbor. Upstairs is another queen bedroom with an adjoining reading room/dressing area that is great for those traveling with an infant. (We have two pack n plays available.) There's one window in the dressing room with a view of the general store and harbor. Two windows in the bedroom look out to the backyard and harbor with one more overlooking the village and harbor. The third bedroom has two twin beds a table/writing desk and also enjoys a water and church view. The loft was expanded in 2012 and is located above the game room. It includes a double bed, small sofa, two club chairs, bookshelf and a great water view through a floor to ceiling window. It sleeps two and makes a great space for older children traveling together who also want their own hangout. Also in 2012 we added a comfortable futon to the gameroom for those who might need to spread out sleeping space.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Game Room
- Games for Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Beach Towels
- Small Cooler
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Chairs
- Deck / Patio
- Walkway to Water
- Lawn / Garden
- 6 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- children welcome
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- bird watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Port Clyde Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Karan Cushman
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 159933
- +1 207 372-8110
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 207 975-5257
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2007