Port Clyde Cottage for Rent: RARE Oceanfront Maine Village Retreat, Gameroom + Docks – Port Clyde Cottage - Property 159933
Cottage 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Karan Cushman
(International +1 2073728110)
- Property type:
- cottage, 2800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Downtown, Village, Waterfront, Oceanfront
- accept credit card, pets considered, Downtown, Village, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
View of Rasberry Island from back deck
Backyard: Wonderfully lazy days under apple trees
Living room has views of General Store, harbor, backyard and a large-screen TV.
Farmhouse Table has views of Harbor and Village and seats 8 comfortably.
Writing desk in living room, just one example of many original antiques.
Upstairs queen: waterviews & private sitting room/dressing area - Great 4 infant
Well-stocked, eat-in kitchen for 4 has an abundance of natural light.
Eat-in kitchen is great for dining or games.
Downstairs queen room has backyard waterview and easy access to the deck.
Gameroom has bar, ping pong and ocean view
Enjoy a game of cribbage at the Bar in the Game Room
Third bedroom has two twin beds, harbor and village views and a writing desk.
Freshly remodeled, even the bath upstairs has an ocean view.
Just a mile away Marshall Point Lighthouse. Run Forrest.
Front/side view of Cottage which includes freshly painted exterior in 2012.
Backyard view from waterfront is abundant with perennials and apple trees.
Great mackerel fishing from our two docks or enjoy an evening sunset BBQ.
Sandy Drift Inn Beach is just a short bike ride away. (Two bikes included.)
View of inner Port Clyde Harbor from dock.
Relax in the backyard under the canopy of ripe Fall apple trees.
Many memories found in our 7-year history.
Squid fishing was crazy fun last summer! Not to mention the new recipes. Yum.
Loft includes a full-size bed, full-size futon, two club chairs and love seat.
Loft has separate full-size bed area with incredible water view.
Location of Cottage 159933
Port Clyde Cottage Availability
- Mar 28, 2014
- Special Offer
Port Clyde Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Port Clyde Cottage Amenities
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Wood Stove
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Broadband Access
- Free Long Distance
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
- Activities Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Room
- seating for 10 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, upstairs
- The downstairs bathroom has wonderful natural light through the skylight overhead. It has a combination shower/bath, linen closet, vanity and toilet. It is conveniently located next to the laundry room. The upstairs bathroom is located between the two bedrooms and was renovated in 2012 with new flooring, shower and wainscoting. It has a wonderfully private water view, standing shower, sink, and toilet.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Downstairs Cove -
Upstairs Cove - 2 twin/ single
Upstairs Harbor - 1 queen, 2 baby crib, We have two pack n' plays available for guests with infants.
Loft - 1 double, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Baby Cribs (1) Pack and Play available The downstairs bedroom has a queen bed and two window views out to the backyard and harbor. Upstairs is another queen bedroom with an adjoining reading room/dressing area that is great for those traveling with an infant. (We have two pack n plays available.) There's one window in the dressing room with a view of the general store and harbor. Two windows in the bedroom look out to the backyard and harbor with one more overlooking the village and harbor. The third bedroom has two twin beds a table/writing desk and also enjoys a water and church view. The loft was expanded in 2013 and is located above the game room. It includes a double bed, double-bed futon, loveseat, two club chairs, bookshelf and a great water view through a floor to ceiling window. It sleeps four and makes a great space for children traveling together who also want their own hangout.
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- CD Player
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Walkway to Water
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Small Cooler
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- 4 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- miniature golf
- wildlife viewing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Port Clyde Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Karan Cushman
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 159933
- +1 2073728110
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 207 975-5257
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2007