Hilo House for Rent: Big Oceanview from Lush 3 Acre Hideaway in Upcountry Hilo: Noe's Nest! - Property 157686
House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Nora Waters
(International +1 808 896-6335)
- Property type:
- house, 1100 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Ocean View, Water View, River, Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Rural, Town, Village, Waterfront
- accept credit card, pets considered, limited accessibility, Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, River, Rural, Town, Village, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Fitness Room / Equipment, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Shiny, snow topped Mauna Kea as you drive to Noe's Nest.
Flower covered gazebo leading to ponds, garden and view of the Hilo coastline.
Spectacular sunrises over the ocean.
Baby Llama Merlin & his mother.
Blue skies, whipped cream clouds over sea & forest below.
Chambeyronia Macrocarpa, with its beautiful bright red emerging palm frond.
Giant pink Lotus flower rises 4 ft above its pond.
Noe in her orchid garden with bright and fragrant cataleya orchids.
From parking outside your door, to your fully equipped kitchen.Just add food!
Dining room table across to the sitting area; French doors to lanai and view
Wonderfully comfortable King bed with luxury linens in your ocean view room.
Table at ocean window, view into king bedroom.
Sit back on your lanai and take in the ocean view.
Thai mountain giant, and huge Pigafetta palm outside your back door parking.
Rambuttan and gardenias at lunch on the patio.
Crown ginger, with the huge and beautiful candy red stalks like red asparagus!
The white lotus and bud offer their peaceful beauty.
Golden sunrise above quiet morning ocean.
A sunny afternoon in the garden with friends.
Phalaenopsis orchid with its eye-popping plaid patterned petals.
Towering hardwood filled with orange & goldtipped Tulip flowers.
A passing shower leaves a double rainbow in its wake.
Comfortable wicker rockers on your lanai and Adirondack chair for lounging.
Side walk to your cottage between 2 gardens of palms, and giant ferns.
Location of House 157686
Hilo House Availability
- Feb 28, 2014
- Special Offer
Hilo House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Hilo House Amenities
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Living Room
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- Your bathroom is colorful, sparkling clean, with a large walk-in shower. Custom tropical flower and fauna tile work are designed to bring the outside garden into your bath. The generous size encourages you to shower with a friend! Bath is stocked with plenty of thirsty towels and rugs, shampoo, conditioner and liquid soap.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 2 -
2 twin/ single
Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1 baby crib
- Your 2 Bedrooms are comfortably large, with custom features: large built in desk and large closet in each. King bedroom looks out on the ocean view, matching 2nd bedroom on the landscape. Large bureau with generous drawers encourages you to unload your suitcases and move in! Your two outside walls are nearly all windows, with very little wall! Decorated with bamboo blinds for breezy comfort, all rooms have overhead fans. All beds are extremely comfortable, and have quality sheets and quilts for a very relaxing rest. Furniture reflects our casual island life style: fine bamboo and rattan beds and sofas, with coordinating dressers and tables. Wake up to a blooming orchid at your bedside.Decor is colorful and simple without clutter, designed to encourage you to relax and unwind. Nights are especially peaceful at 'Noe's Nest.' The velvet black of the Pacific night shows Hawaii's heavens off at their most stunning. Look up and learn the real meaning of 'the milky way!'
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Beach Chairs
- Small Cooler
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- 7 garden chairs
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- limited accessibility
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- botanical garden
- nude beach
- rain forests
- recreation center
- live theater
- coin laundry
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- whale watching
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- eco tourism
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Hilo House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Nora Waters
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 157686
- +1 808 896-6335
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006