Coupeville House for Rent: No Bank Beachfront Home on Private Beach - the Keystone Beach House - Property 155898
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 13
- Call Tom Schwab
(International 206 524-1500)
- Property type:
- house, 2800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Waterfront
- accept credit card, pets considered, Beach, Waterfront, Jacuzzi, Fitness Room / Equipment, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
View from State Route 20 looking south.
View from deck of Keystone Ferry & Olympic Mtns
Our beach west to Ft. Casey Olympics & Pt Townsend
Living room looking toward beach
Bedroom with king bed, crib & large window seat
View of main living area and kitchen upper floor
Kids 2 boat twin beds plus pull out trundle bed
Master Bedroom 16' x 16' feet in size
North from deck to Lake Crockett and Fort Casey
Sunrise view toward our beach on Admiralty Inlet, Mt. Rainier in distance
Ground level view of new patio and concrete walk to beach.
Lots of driftwood to build forts with.
Looking north from upper deck adjacent to 2 miles of public beach, #1
Looking northeast from upper deck adjacent to 2 miles of public beach, #2
Looking east from upper deck adjacent to 2 miles of public beach, #3
Looking southeast from upper deck adjacent to 2 miles of public beach, #4
Looking south from upper deck adjacent to 2 miles of public beach, #5
View of backyard with new concrete patio and walkway to beach
Sit on the beach and relax
Boys playing on the sandy beach last summer
Location of House 155898
Coupeville House Availability
- Mar 4, 2014
- Special Offer
Coupeville House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Reservations are NOT confirmed until payment is received.
- Displayed rates are for four (4) persons. Children under 5 stay free.
* Additional persons after first 4 are an additional $25 per person per day.
* Dog fee of $25 per day per dog (no cats).
* $500 refundable damage deposit, usually within 1 to 2 weeks of your stay.
* Maximum group size is negotiable
- Wedding / Reception events require portable toilet (porta-potty) use or an additional fee.
- Tax Rate:
Coupeville House Amenities
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Basic Soaps
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Computer Available
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Broadband Access
- Coffee Grinder
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 12 people
- 3 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, jetted tub
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- Two of the bathrooms have heated travertine floors, jetted & heated large Jacuzzi tubs, and separate free standing showers. The third bathroom has a free standing shower only and no bathtub. They have all been updated including full GFCI safety circuit breakers. Each of the bathrooms include full bars of Dove soap, towels, hair shampoo and hair conditioner. We also include a hair dryer in the master bathroom.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 13 people
Master with Bath -
(Cal King) with Priv. 5 pc bath
Bedroom 2 - 1 king, Reg King bed with window seat day bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 king, Reg King bed
Bedroom 4 - 3 twin/ single, 1 baby crib, Boat Beds (twins), 1 twin trundle
Rec room - 1 king, King Murphy Bed in Rec Room
Living room - 3 sleep sofa /futon, Sleepable sofa's marginally comfortable
Aero Bed inflatable - 1 queen, Inflatable Aero Bed
- +King Murphy bed located in lower floor recreation room. A children oriented bedroom includes two twin boat beds . One of the boat beds includes a pull out trundle twin bed too. We also have a queen inflatable aero-bed if necessary. One of the ground floor bedrooms also includes a large window seat that is almost 7 feet long and 3 feet wide for an additional sleeping or napping area. Each of the ground floor bedrooms have a large vents from the heating system to keep them toasty in winter and cool in the summer. Two of ground floor bedrooms also have large ceiling fans while one has two huge skylights in the middle of the room. The three lower floor bedrooms all have carpet floors while the upper floor master has a bamboo wood floor.
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 4 beach chairs
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Spa Whirlpool
- live theater
- winery tours
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- whale watching
- bird watching
- eco tourism
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Coupeville House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Tom Schwab
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 155898
- 206 524-1500 (206-817-1400 cell)
- Alt. Phone:
- 800 524-9231 (Toll Free)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2007