Riva del Garda Villa for Rent: Chic Villa Overlooking Lago Di Garda, Vineyards & Dolomites...Amazing! - Property 152915
Villa 6 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Paul Mees
+31 31 639790178
(International +31 31 639790178)
- Property type:
- villa, 3500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake, Mountain, River, Town, Beach
- accept credit card, Beach, Lake, Mountain, River, Town, Private Pool, Lawn / Garden, terrace, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet
Pool area Looking Toward Lago Di Garda and Riva Del Garda
Sunbathing on the pool deck with 5 lounge chairs, & some patio chairs recline.
French Doors lead to Pool Lounging Area with Views!
Lounging in your private sanctuary with views all around!
Front Street View of Villa Teggiole-end of road private location & 2 car garage
Villa Teggiole from the sideyard outside kitchen-stone Barbeque on this side.
Al fresco dining under covered patio overlooking lago di Garda, Riva & Dolomiti.
Northeast view from front patio overlooking vineyards, Dolomiti and Arco below.
Living Area with Mountain & Lake views, surround sound TV with DVD & SKY cable
Living Room into Dining Room-table seating for 8
Fully Equipped Modern Kitchen with 5 burner gas range
Kitchen for entertaining-oversized oven, microwave & dishwasher.
Dining Room for Entertaining with Views of Lake!
Dining Room with surrounding Views of Mountains
Upper Level Master Bedroom with Balcony & Private Bath-Views!
Master Bathroom with Views-includes a seperate shower and oversized bathtub.
Lower Level Guest Room #1
Lower Level Guest Room #2
Upper Level Bedroom #3 with 2 balconies
The Game Room: Foosball table, tons of board games and puzzles!
Aerial View of Monte Brione separating Torbole from Riva del Garda
Aerial view of the Sarca River flowing into Lago di Garda at Torbole Sul Garda.
Another beautiful view from the pool deck
Many lakeside villages such as this one, Malcesine, are found at Lago di Garda.
Location of Villa 152915
Riva del Garda Villa Availability
- May 22, 2013
- Special Offer
Riva del Garda Villa Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|High Season||May 18, 2013 -||Jun 28, 2013||€3,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Peak Season||Jun 29, 2013 -||Aug 30, 2013||€3,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|High Season||Aug 31, 2013 -||Oct 25, 2013||€3,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Low Season||Oct 26, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||€2,600||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Holiday||Dec 21, 2013 -||Jan 3, 2014||€3,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Low Season||Jan 4, 2014 -||Mar 21, 2014||€2,400||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Mid Season||Mar 22, 2014 -||May 16, 2014||€2,800||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|High Season||May 17, 2014 -||Jun 27, 2014||€3,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Peak Season||Jun 28, 2014 -||Aug 29, 2014||€3,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|High Season||Aug 30, 2014 -||Oct 31, 2014||€3,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Low Season||Nov 1, 2014 -||Dec 19, 2014||€2,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates vary based on the season from 2500 euro-3200 euro a week.
- Rates vary based on the season from 2400 euro-3200 euro per week. In lieu of a security deposit we require the renter book a $89 insurance policy through Homeaway (underwritten by CSA) which covers us in the event of damaged property. (The link will be sent to you). To complete a booking, we collect a 1500 rental deposit & the 500 euro cleaning fee, which also covers the utilities. If you would like to book a reservation, we send you our rental agreement, with directions for the bank transfer of the deposit & the cleaning fee (credit card payment option through Homeaway is not available for properties outside the US). 90 days prior to arrival we email you a reminder to transfer the remainder of the rental fee. If the reservation is made within 90 days of arrival we collect the entire amount. If booking a rental in the month of August or for more than 2 weeks during any season, we will collect the one week rental fee and the cleaning/utility fee at the time of booking,
- Rates vary based on the season from 2500 euro-3200 euro a week. The cleaning fee is 500 euro for the home, garden, pool & includes all utility costs. The renter is also responsible to obtain a $89 USD insurance policy through Homeaway to protect the home during their rental week.
We reserve the right to lower or raise rates by running specials, as necessary to manage our property, and our bookings. Once a reservation is booked the rates are locked in, and will not be changed.
Riva del Garda Villa Amenities
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Activities Guide
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps
- Living Room
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking On Street
- Alarm Clock
- Security System
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Basic Soaps
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- seating for 10 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, bidet
Bathroom 4 - toilet, bidet
- All bathrooms have upscale amenities, and because the home is new, there are up-to-date facilities. All have mirrors, and there is 1 hair dryer, 1 curling iron, and one straightening iron. All the baths have bath mats, towels and liquid soap in the showers. We have also provided beach/pool towels for your use.
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Sleepy Time Bedroom (3) -
1 twin/ single,
3rd floor very small room:perfect for child/teen.
Blue Lady Bedroom (4) - 1 queen, Lower level with sliding door & patio
Lavender Flower Bedroom (5) - 1 queen, Lower level with sliding door & patio
Suite Dreams Master (1) - 1 king, Master Suite w/balcony & private bathroom w/tub & shower
Nautical Bedroom (2) - 1 queen, 3rd floor w/ 2 balconies and a separate bath
Petit Prince Bedroom - 1 twin/ single, 1 baby crib, Located on lower level between hallway & Game Room
- The 3 upstairs bedrooms (Master bedroom, 2nd & 3rd bedrooms) 2 have balconies with views of the lake, and cherry hardwood floors. The Master Suite has an internal bathroom with a large bathtub for two, and a stall shower with views. The 2nd bathroom on the upper level has a stall shower and views. The 3rd smaller bedroom has a twin bed, which can fit an adult, but since the room is small it is better suited to a teen or child. The 2 large bedrooms on the lower level have tile floors, and sliding doors leading to a tiled patio with views. Perfect for a morning coffee. We also have a small 3rd bedroom with a twin bed and baby crib (which can be used in any bedroom).
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Beach Towels
- 8 garden chairs
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- recreation center
- theme parks
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- eco tourism
- sight seeing
- paddle boating
- bird watching
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Riva del Garda Villa for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Paul Mees
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 152915
- +31 31 639790178 (Ginny)
- Alt. Phone:
- + (Paul)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, german, italian, dutch
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2007