Centerville House for Rent: Interior Designer's Lux-Comfy NearBeach FamilyFriendly Beautiful Home - Property 152129
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 11
- Call Carole or Frank Kaplan
+1 617 3358281
(International +1 617 3358281)
- Property type:
- house, 4700 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Village, Downtown
- accept credit card, pets considered, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Village, Lawn / Garden, Fitness Room / Equipment, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Exterior view of this Large, Beautifully Designed, Contemporary Cape
Cranberry Bog just beyond back yard - before harvesting in the fall. Beautiful
Foyer and Winding Staircase to Upper Landing Area
Kitchen Sink Area and Family Room
Built in Desk in Rear Hall
Kitchen Eating Area/Deck just Outside
Family Room-open to Kitchen All can gather; in the colder months enjoy a fire!
Dining Room with antique farm table and Welsh Dresser
Dining Room Open to Kitchen & Living Rm/Antique Welsh Dresser, French Farm Table
Living Room with Much Natural Light Throughout from front and rear and sides.
Large Master Bedroom with view to sitting room with gas fireplace. High ceiling.
Deep Tub Master Bath/Shower-This is a very luxurious room......private WC.
Master Bath-Luxury! separate WC room, two sink areas, lg shower
Den in Master Suite/ Gas Fireplace Great place to settle in with a good book!
Beautiful large bedroom up with Queen Bed-Crib in this room. Fresh colors-views.
Lovely Guest Bedroom Upstairs
Guest Bedroom /Twin Beds/Nautical Theme. Upstairs.
Lg. Bedroom Which Sleeps Four in Separate Twin Beds (Or KiNG) ensuite full bath.
Huge Deck Overlooking Large Lawn & Gorgeous Gardens. New cushions & pillows.
View of Very Large Lawn and Gardens - Bog Beyond.
Extensive and beautiful perennial gardens at rear of the huge back yard.
Aerial view/Interior Designer's Home-private at back of circle, overlooks bog.
Location of House 152129
Centerville House Availability
- Nov 14, 2013
- Special Offer
Centerville House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Winter-Non Holidays||Dec 3, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||$3,000||$1,200||$600||$575||$575||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||We will consider a discount for small numbers of people during FalL/Winter rentals. (NON-HOLIDAYS)|
|Xmas and Winter Holidays||Dec 21, 2013 -||Jan 2, 2014||$4,550||$1,600||$800||$750||$750||n/a||3 Nights|
|Winter||Jan 3, 2014 -||Mar 28, 2014||$3,000||$1,200||$600||$575||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Extended stays during the winter months: please call Carole to discuss. 617-335-8281|
|Early Spring 2014||Mar 29, 2014 -||Apr 25, 2014||$3,750||$1,500||$775||$750||$750||n/a||3 Nights|
|Spring 2014||Apr 26, 2014 -||May 22, 2014||$4,250||$1,550||$775||$675||$675||n/a||3 Nights|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 30, 2014 -||Jun 2, 2014||$4,850||$1,650||$825||$775||$775||n/a||3 Nights|
|Late SpringEarly Summer/ 2014||Jun 3, 2014 -||Jun 20, 2014||$4,500||$1,600||$800||$750||$750||n/a||3 Nights|
|HIgh Season 2014||Jun 21, 2014 -||Sep 8, 2014||$5,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Early Autumn 2014||Sep 9, 2014 -||Oct 9, 2014||$4,500||$1,600||$800||$750||$750||n/a||3 Nights|
|Columbus Day/Weekend||Oct 10, 2014 -||Oct 13, 2014||$4,850||$1,650||$825||$825||$775||$775||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- It is a bonus that there is no sales or lodging tax on private rentals in this area.
- Please refer to the chart above for rates. Owners welcome calls and are happy to discuss your needs.
We will consider a small-non-shedding dog; however, due to family allergies, we cannot take cats or large, shedding dogs.
We offer the option of either a $1500. security deposit or a Rentor 's weekly insurance policy payment of $69.00 against major damage, fire, etc. plus the lesser security deposit of $500. You are still responsible for informing owners during your stay of any small damages, breakage, which also must be reimbursed. Items missing (like towels, beach chairs, etc) are to be returned or paid for. We reluctantly require these terms because of past issues. Thank you for your understanding.
Beach Passes: Only an owner of property in Barnstable County can purchased a summer long pass for guests. It includes the more exclusive beaches not available to rentors (like Dowses in Osterville). It would also be cheaper
than what a rentor can obtain. $50.00
- A multiple month stay during the winter/bridge seasons is much lower than the high season rate plus all utilities, snow-plowing, and a security deposit and first and last month's rent. A credit check is needed at lessee's cost. A lease will further provide details. Carole at 617-335-8281 or Frank at 978-376-3394 (cell) or 772-234-7227 (home in Florida until May 1). Realtors recommend the high season weekly rate as a monthly rate in the winter. We do rent for shorter periods of time in the winter as well.
Centerville House Amenities
- 4700 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Security System
- Activities Guide
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Local Maps
- Iron & Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet
- Living Room
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Local Activities Guide
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Room
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 9 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Two separate sink areas
Bathroom 3 - toilet, tub, shower, Over garage
Bathroom 4 - toilet, Near kitchen in rear hall
Shower - outdoor shower, Near the desk and garage at the rear of the house
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Between two guest rooms'-Jack and Jill'. Also has 2 sinks.
- Baths are large and luxurious with lots of storage and natural light. We have custom plantation shutters in the master bath. There are two separate sink/ marble topped vanities, to the left and right of the French doors which lead into this large, luxurious room. Walls have white wainscoting and a high ceiling. The shower has extra jets! A 'Jack and Jill' large bathroom is upstairs in the center of the house with two sinks, shower/tub combo, wc, and linen closet. It is fresh and pretty with charming accessories, and original art, as appointed in all our rooms! The half bath is near the kitchen in the back hall next to the laundry room & is in a very convenient location. Another ensuite is above the garage. A separate second stairway leads to it from the rear hall. It, too, is large and the bath boasts a separate walk-in shower, wc, sink vanity an outside shower on the side deck is an added convenience. All are very private. Appointments are in exquisite taste, very fresh and new!
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 11 people
Bedroom 3 -
2 twin/ single,
1 baby crib,
Beautiful Crib with Linens
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 baby crib, port-o-crib is also available
Bedroom 4 - 4 twin/ single, We also have an inflatable child's bed on stand available.
Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Luxurious Master en suite (Den with fireplace and large bath
- The 1st-flr master br has a high ceiling, Huge Cal Closet outfitted closet, an adjoining sitting room with gas fireplace. French doors open to a large master bath with granite tiled shower & clear glass shower door, two separate sink areas, private WC room, & stunning free-standing tub. Custom shades. Central to the house up a gorgeous winding stairway are two large guestrooms with full bath between. The fourth bedroom is separate up a private stairway, is quite large & has a full bath & another shower stall with clear glass door & two sinks.There is room for a crib & child bed. BR's have great windows & are large & light-filled, with lots of closets & luxury pillowtop mattresses. Furnishings are new in pretty colors. All bedcoverings are matching in lovely cottons. From all bedrooms (and especially from the deck) you can see to the lg yard where we have added extensive landscaping, especially at the rear, so that you can enjoy perennial gardens & a cranberry bog. Style & comfort!
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Audio Tape Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Beach Chairs
- Small Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Water Sports Gear
- Wood Deck
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Towels
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- 8 garden chairs
- 6 beach chairs
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Low Allergen Environment
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- theme parks
- recreation center
- coin laundry
- live theater
- water parks
- autumn foliage
- paddle boating
- bird watching
- whale watching
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Centerville House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Carole or Frank Kaplan
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 152129
- +1 617 3358281 (Carole's Home: 508-775-1358)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 772-234-7227 (HOME IN FLORIDA)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005