Spicewood Estate for Rent: Kahala Sunset | Private Lake Travis Estate | Pool-Spa | Golf-Boat Dock - Property 151915
Estate 5 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Call Jared Schuren, Elite Living
(International +1 512.535.1950)
- Property type:
- estate, 5000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake, Waterfront
- accept credit card, Hot Tub, Lake, Waterfront, Private Pool, Jacuzzi, Tennis Court, terrace, Balcony
Welcome to Kahala Sunset Lodge- The Answer for Your Vacation
Beautiful Kahala Sunset Lodge, an Estate Home on Lake Travis in Austin, Texas!
Rear view of Kahala Sunset and private boat dock from Lake Travis
Kitchen fit for any Chef with Miele gourmet coffee maker, wine cooler & more!
Dining with GREAT views of Lake Travis!
Beautiful stone and tile work add natural detail inside Kahala Sunset.
Beautiful Master Suite overlooks Lake Travis through large, open windows.
Downstairs guest has King bed, huge closet, full bath, and access to back patio.
Luxury Guest Suites with private bath, large closets and soft King sized beds
Another upstairs guest suite with King-size bed, attached full bath & lake views
Upstairs Bunk Room with custom, Cedar twin-sized beds to sleep 6.
Downstairs Media Room is the perfect place for movie or game night!
Game room with large television, oversized couch and computer for games.
Enjoy over 1,000 additional sqft of living space with summer kitchen & fireplace
Living area is extended to outdoors!
Enjoy outdoor entertaining with kitchen, bar, dining and tons of seating!
View from the swimming pool and hot tub overlooking Lake Travis
Gradual path goes down to the lake past the firepit.
Relax in the spa with outstanding views of Lake Travis.
Golf cart path from custom garage entry out to lake, back patio & pool
Aerial view of home, pool, hot tub and golf cart path to the boat dock
1st level floorplan showing golf cart path, swimming pool, patio and garage
Location of Estate 151915
Spicewood Estate Availability
- Apr 21, 2014
- Special Offer
Spicewood Estate RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Spicewood Estate Amenities
- 5000 sq. ft.
- Iron & Board
- Study Room
- Rumpus Room
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Mosquito Magnet
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Security System
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- seating for 10 people
- 4 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Master Bath Down
Bathroom 2 - toilet, Powder Room Down
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Private Down
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared Bath Up
Bathroom 5 - toilet, shower, Private Up
- Rich textured granite adorns the master and guest bathroom counters downstairs while darker whimsical colors of tile splash color throughout the upstairs guest bathrooms. Beautiful faux finished walls and walnut colored stained cabinets create a serene palette of decorator delight. Be prepared to pamper yourself with fresh matching linens and cloths after a day on the lake, in the pool or on the golf course. Please do not take the bathroom linens down to the dock or pool area. There are beach towels for that usage. With soap, shampoo, conditioner and blow dryers supplied, you'll feel right at home if you forget to pack your own.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 14 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 king, Guest Suite Down
Bedroom 3 - 1 king, Guest Suite Up
Bedroom 4 - 1 king, Guest Suite Up
Bedroom 5 - 6 twin/ single, Bunk Room Up
- 4 large King beds and 6 Twin bunk beds in the bunk room, artistically built from natural cedar allow up to a maximum of 14 guests. Plush bedding and fabrics will invite you to retire in comfort and style. Please remember that our home is privately owned and as owners we have opened up our own home for guests' enjoyment. Please be respectful of the house, amenities and grounds and treat it as if it were your own. Sorry, but swings on boat dock are NOT available for use. Please visit http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=893022 for a virtual tour.
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games for Kids
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Towels
- Golf Cart
- Tennis Court
- Boat Dock
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- 8 garden chairs
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Private Pool
- In Ground Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Spa Whirlpool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Spicewood Estate Details
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Spicewood Estate for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jared Schuren, Elite Living
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 151915
- +1 512.535.1950 (Elite Living - Available 24/7)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 512.680.9821 (Jared's Cell - Available 24/7)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005