Spicewood Estate for Rent: Kahala Sunset | Private Lake Travis Estate | Pool-Spa | Golf-Boat Dock - Property 151915
Estate 5 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Call Jared Schuren, Elite Living
- Property type:
- estate, 5000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Lake
- accept credit card, Lake, Waterfront, Private Pool, Jacuzzi, Tennis Court, terrace, Balcony, Fitness Room / Equipment
Welcome to Kahala Sunset Lodge- The Answer for Your Vacation
Beautiful Kahala Sunset Lodge, an Estate Home on Lake Travis in Austin, Texas!
Rear view of Kahala Sunset and private boat dock from Lake Travis
Kitchen fit for any Chef with Miele gourmet coffee maker, wine cooler & more!
Dining with GREAT views of Lake Travis!
Beautiful stone and tile work add natural detail inside Kahala Sunset.
Beautiful Master Suite overlooks Lake Travis through large, open windows.
Downstairs guest has King bed, huge closet, full bath, and access to back patio.
Luxury Guest Suites with private bath, large closets and soft King sized beds
Another upstairs guest suite with King-size bed, attached full bath & lake views
Upstairs Bunk Room with custom, Cedar twin-sized beds to sleep 6.
Downstairs Media Room is the perfect place for movie or game night!
Game room with large television, oversized couch and computer for games.
Enjoy over 1,000 additional sqft of living space with summer kitchen & fireplace
Living area is extended to outdoors!
Enjoy outdoor entertaining with kitchen, bar, dining and tons of seating!
View from the swimming pool and hot tub overlooking Lake Travis
Gradual path goes down to the lake past the firepit.
Relax in the spa with outstanding views of Lake Travis.
Golf cart path from custom garage entry out to lake, back patio & pool
Aerial view of home, pool, hot tub and golf cart path to the boat dock
1st level floorplan showing golf cart path, swimming pool, patio and garage
Location of Estate 151915
Spicewood Estate Availability
- May 25, 2013
- Special Offer
Spicewood Estate Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Summer 2013||May 23, 2013 -||Sep 2, 2013||$9,000||n/a||$1,500||$1,500||$1,500||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Special Dates, Holidays and F-1 may be higher. Please call or email for details.|
|Sept 2013||Sep 3, 2013 -||Sep 30, 2013||n/a||n/a||$1,250||$1,250||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- There is a mandatory 6% Texas hotel tax required on all rentals.
$2,500.00 Security/Damage Deposit on All Rentals.
There is a flat $310.00 cleaning fee on ALL stays..
- Winter and Spring at Lake Cliff provides a soothing get-away for family and friends looking for the quiet solitude of a lake environment. Enjoying a round of golf right at a championship golf course right inside the community at Lakecliff Country Club. *Guests may request access to LakeCliff through the property manager.* Cuddle up on a cool Winter night in front of the outdoor fireplace with a cup of coffee from the gourmet Miele coffee maker to read a book or just relax. Take a stroll around the grounds of Lakecliff to work off your gourmet meals and enjoy the local scenery. Summer and Fall sizzle with excitement if you enjoy water sports like skiing, swimming from the boat dock, jet skiing on the lake and more! Year-round you can enjoy the outdoor spa and pool to play or relax! Also enjoy fabulous day trips to Marble Falls or Fredericksburg for shopping, wine tours and more in the Texas Hill Country, or the night life of 6th Street in Austin! **Visit LAKETRAVISRENTALHOME.COM**
- Tax Rate:
Spicewood Estate Amenities
- 5000 sq. ft.
- Mosquito Magnet
- Laundry Soap
- Ceiling Fans
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Basic Soaps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Maps
- Alarm Clock
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Rumpus Room
- Paper Towels
- Local Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Activities Guide
- Filtered Water
- Toilet Paper
- Linens Provided
- Security System
- Washing Machine
- Study Room
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 10 people
- 4 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Master Bath Down
Bathroom 2 - toilet, Powder Room Down
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Private Down
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared Bath Up
Bathroom 5 - toilet, shower, Private Up
- Rich textured granite adorns the master and guest bathroom counters downstairs while darker whimsical colors of tile splash color throughout the upstairs guest bathrooms. Beautiful faux finished walls and walnut colored stained cabinets create a serene palette of decorator delight. Be prepared to pamper yourself with fresh matching linens and cloths after a day on the lake, in the pool or on the golf course. Please do not take the bathroom linens down to the dock or pool area. There are beach towels for that usage. With soap, shampoo, conditioner and blow dryers supplied, you'll feel right at home if you forget to pack your own.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 14 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 king, Guest Suite Down
Bedroom 3 - 1 king, Guest Suite Up
Bedroom 4 - 1 king, Guest Suite Up
Bedroom 5 - 6 twin/ single, Bunk Room Up
- 4 large King beds and 6 Twin bunk beds in the bunk room, artistically built from natural cedar allow up to a maximum of 14 guests. Plush bedding and fabrics will invite you to retire in comfort and style. Please remember that our home is privately owned and as owners we have opened up our own home for guests' enjoyment. Please be respectful of the house, amenities and grounds and treat it as if it were your own. Sorry, but swings on boat dock are NOT available for use. Please visit http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=893022 for a virtual tour.
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Games for Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Golf Cart
- Tennis Court
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway to Water
- Gated Community
- 8 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- Spa Whirlpool
- In Ground Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- water parks
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Spicewood Estate Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Spicewood Estate for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jared Schuren, Elite Living
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 151915
- 512.535.1950 (Elite Living - Available 24/7)
- Alt. Phone:
- 512.680.9821 (Jared's Cell - Available 24/7)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005