North Ferrisburg House for Rent: Four Season Lake House on Champlain near Burlington, no flood damage! - Property 150167
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Property type:
- house, 2100 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake, Waterfront
- accept credit card, Lake, Waterfront, Tennis Court, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
In the Cedars, but 100' from the Water
Sweeping decks in the rear for outdoor meals and parties.
Living Room is Cozy Vermont!
Full Kitchen,Stainless steel dishwasher,Microwave,Range,
Living room with fireplace and wood floors
Master bedroom with Carribean queen and wood floors
Mooring and Dock available for lake access!
Lake Champlain looking northeast towards Willisboro,N.Y.
Charlotte-Essex Ferry three miles up the road.
Enjoy a canoe on the Lake but watch the weather.
Take a sailing lesson at Fischer's Landing,Charlotte
UVM Morgan Horse Farm,Weybridge,VT
View of lake and bay from living room window, NO STEPS!
Button Bay State Park is great for swimming, fishing, picnicking, and hiking.
DAR State Park is the site of a Harrison Ford movie, "What Lies Bene...
Rent additional canoes at Kingsland Bay State Park
Pack a lunch and hike up Mt.Philo
Learn to Sail at Button Bay State Park
An August sunset at Long Point, Lake Champlain
Location of House 150167
North Ferrisburg House Availability
- Apr 26, 2013
- Special Offer
North Ferrisburg House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $50.00 cleaning fee only charged on short reservations less than three nights.
- Check in 4 PM on 1st day and check out 11 AM of last day for all rentals.
Deposits-30% of rental fee due at reservation.
Security deposit of $350 is authorized by the guest, but not charged to your credit card.
Security Deposit cleared in full on final day after home inspection.
Refunds-If you cancel within 60 days of your reservation we will refund your deposit in full providing we can re-rent. If you cancel less then 90 days before your reservation, your deposit cannot be refunded.
- Weekly rates are $1800 summer peak,$1350 spring & fall, $1200 off peak winter
Fall weekends, $750
9%VT Rooms and Meals state tax not included.
$50 cleaning fee assessed on short stay reservations only.
- Tax Rate:
North Ferrisburg House Amenities
- 2100 sq. ft.
- ISDN Access
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Towels Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Local Maps
- Iron & Board
- Sofa Bed
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Activities Guide
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Shower
- The main floor bath is a very large full bath with a tub shower located adjacent the 1st floor bedroom. The second floor bath is shared by Master and Guest bedrooms. Both have been repainted and serviced. With basic amenities provided. All towels are provided for your vacation convenience. Starter amenities such as shampoo, hand soap etc provided.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Master bedroom,2nd floor -
1 sleep sofa /futon,
500 sq ft
Guest bedrm 2nd floor - 1 queen
Elderly/child 1st floor - 2 twin/ single, no stairs
Reading room - 1 sleep sofa /futon, 1st floor
- The master bedroom has a Caribbean Queen bed, and a davenport couch pull out full bed ,with large closets and cathedral ceilings. This is a wonder romantic getaway! The second upstairs bedroom has an Ethan Allen queen bed and shares a 2nd floor bathroom. The main floor bedroom has two twin beds and is next to a full bathroom. Ideal for elderly guests! The den is in the back of the house putting some quiet distance between children and adults. It is set up with DVD player and satellite TV. The home has a fresh, airy, comfortable feel. All linens and towels are provided. Basic starter supplies are there for your arrival. Sleeps 6 privately in three bedrooms, Children and quests can use the reading room or pull out couch in the Master Bedroom.
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Audio Tape Player
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Boat Dock
- Lawn / Garden
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Tennis Court
- Walkway to Water
- Kayak / Canoe
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- 6 beach chairs
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- coin laundry
- live theater
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- sight seeing
North Ferrisburg House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this North Ferrisburg House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Bill Kipp
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 150167
- +1 802 388-0585 (evenings)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 802 777-0249 (cell)
- +1 802 388-1310
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2007