Rye House for Rent: Beautifully furnished Ocean Boulevard Beachhouse with spectacular ocean views. - Property 144269
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 7
- Contact charles Hoyt
- Property type:
- house, 2100 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Oceanfront, Beach, Waterfront, Downtown, Resort, Ocean View
- accept credit card, Beach, Downtown, Resort, Waterfront, Jacuzzi, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet
View of house from the rocks The Solstice Spa & Retreat
The new deck (A deck with a view!)
Massage therapist comes to you in the sanctuary of the master bedroom.
Dinner and wine from a dining room with a view!
Listen to the Ocean and relax in Hot tub (Well hidden and very private)
Storm of 12-21-12 ( as seen from bedroom window)
The Wallis Sands Beach. 1/2 mile from house Fun for the whole family!
A stormy spring day (viewed from front deck)
View from all major rooms (sea glass hunting grounds)
October sunrise (As seen from master bedroom)
Living Room (Ocean in Background)
Fully equiped kitchen with Keurig coffee maker!
Dining room with a view! (Ocean in back ground)
Master bedrooms's California king bed with the finest linens (A bed with a view!
Second bedroom (Very comfortable beds!)
Large Spiral Stairs Up To Master and Down to 2nd bedroom
After the storm 12-21-12 (as seen from kitchen window)
Cold January sunrise 2012 (as seen from master bedroom)
November 2010 ( After the storm, as viewed from across the street)
The Harvest Moon...across the street
A visitng Hawk (perched just out side in front of the window)
The seals of 'Seal Rock', (Across the street)
Night shot of moon (as seen from master bedroom)
Petey's! (What more can you say) 11/2 mile from house.
Location of House 144269
Rye House Availability
- May 5, 2013
- Special Offer
Rye House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Medium Season||May 1, 2013 -||Jun 21, 2013||$1,880||n/a||$285||$285||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|High Season||Jun 22, 2013 -||Aug 31, 2013||$2,495||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Medium Season||Sep 1, 2013 -||Jan 3, 2014||$1,880||n/a||$285||$285||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- 7 Night Minimum during high season. Based on 2-person Occupancy. subject to change without notice.
- Price is based on double occupancy. High season; additional guests are $25 per night or $160 per week,
Medium season; $15 per night or $100.00 per week
Low season additional quests are; no charge.
Children under the age of 2 stay free. Pets are welcomed for a fee of $100.00 per week per pet.(or $15 a night)
7 nights is the minimum stay, (Saturday to Saturday) during high season.
Will consider one night stays in low season but medium season rates apply.
( SPA AND DINNER PACKAGE FOR TWO. ) reteat packages for; $895.00 (plus tax and gratuity).
Rates are in $US and subject to change without notice.
- 50% due @ time of reservation, $600.00 security deposit ,plus balance due one week before arrival. (Stays less than 6 months are subject to a 9% NH meals and rooms Tax.) For stays 6 days or less,full payment must be made at time of reservation.
Smoking allowed but I ask that you use the large deck @ front only.
Personal Checks accepted for initial deposit. At time or arrival, cash, Travelers Checks or money orders. (If payment is by credit card, a 3% processing fee will apply). Additional guest payments must be made @ time of arrival.
Check-in time is @ 4:30pm and checkout time is @ 10:00am.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A full refund will be given providing house can be re-rented for entire period.We recommend you purchase travelers insurance to protect you from losses.
The use of the hot tub is for adults only. Guests must sign a liability disclaimer prior to use of hot tub
- Tax Rate:
Rye House Amenities
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Ocean View
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Bottled Water
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Soap
- Sofa Bed
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Basic Soaps
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
Bathroom 3 -
Bathroom 2 - shower
Bathroom 1 - combination tub/shower, jetted tub
- Laundry room and master bathroom adjacent to sitting area. Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 7 people
Bedroom 1 -
1000 thread count sheets
Bedroom 2 - 1 king, 1000 thread count sheets
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- The entire second floor is the master bedroom suite! Fine art and antiques through out with spectacular views to the isles Of Shoals and Atlantic! Some times one can spot the Seals on 'Seal Rock' basking in the sun, just across the street and off to the right! The Master bed offers the most comfortable sleeping you will ever have....Thousand thread count sheets make all the difference! (read the reviews) A newly installed 4 person hot tub over looks the Atlantic Ocean and is well maintained..use it hot in the winter and fall, and cool in the summer!
- DVD Player
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- Books for Kids
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Lawn / Garden
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Spa Whirlpool
- Hot Tub
- autumn foliage
- recreation center
- outlet shopping
- whale watching
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Rye House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, charles Hoyt
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 144269
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: french, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006