Cabo Matapalo House for Rent: Casa Dos Rios, Beautiful Rainforest Beachfront Home in Matapalo Wildlife Refuge - Property 140268
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Haley Norman
(International 713 775-1343)
- Property type:
- house, 2200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Beach, Waterfront
- Beach, Near The Ocean, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Parking
A spacious living area, with large window openings (these do have shutters).
Shady Palm grove in front of Casa Dos Rios, called the beach club!
Standing on our beach, looking toward the open Pacific.
A view of the entry side of the house, from parking area.
From inside the house, a view of lawn and sea.
The kitchen has a solar refrigerator, and this photo shows the entry to the BR's
Sunrises are often spectacular here.
Another view of the open-air kitchen.
The living room set.
A view showing how large the house really is.
Looking out front, we enjoy watching a neighbor surf. Distant mountains.
A macaw taking flight. A photo by Tom Keefer, BBC
The hammock porch on the lower level is so cool for afternoon napping.
Matapalo Point, showing the famous rock point.
A mama and baby Howler Monkey.
Our Queen-sized beds have great no-see-um netting and a fan inside.
The shower in the upstairs bathroom is roomy, and affords a view.
This man caught a fish while fishing from our beach at Playa Carbonera.
Looking at Casa dos Rios from the beach side, guests are in.
A view to the water from the front yard, showing the Dr. Suess Tree.
One special sighting of a toucan in our avacado tree.
Manicured front lawn leads out to beach in front of Casa Dos Rios.
This view shows you how open the house can be. But, it closes up.
Casa Dos Rios also hosts and facilitates weddings and honeymoons.
Location of House 140268
Cabo Matapalo House Availability
- May 23, 2013
- Special Offer
Cabo Matapalo House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|High Season 2013||May 1, 2013 -||Aug 31, 2013||$1,280||$410||$205||$205||n/a||$4,200||3 Nights|
|Notes:||These rates are for first 4 guests, add $25 per night for additional guests, $10 per child under 12.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- We have a yoga deck and can host retreats.
- This large home can accommodate more people, thus taking the overall rate down when figured per person. We have overflow home and a cabin available, so we can make your family vacation or friendship group vacation very affordable. Consider us for retreats for yoga, meditation, Nia, dance, aerobics, bird-watching, cooking classes Entemology, etc.
- The rates are based on occupancy of up to 4 people. Add $25 per adult per night, and $10 per child under 12 years of age per night. Holiday rates are $2550 per week (one week minimum) for occupancy of up to six adults (Christmas and New Years).
Spring Break and Easter Weeks are Holidays and will have same rates as Christmas and New Years weeks.
Cabo Matapalo House Amenities
- Guest House
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Towels Provided
- Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Bottled Water
- Mobile Phone
- Basic Soaps
- Local Maps
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 1 BA
Large tiled shower with rainwater style shower-head
Bathroom - outdoor shower, Outdoor shower just off the bathroom, with privacy stall
- Bathrooms are right outside of bedrooms. The main upstairs bathroom has a large shower with rain-water-like showerhead, and a view to outdoors, yet good privacy. The downstairs shower is an outdoor shower attached to the house, so can also be used when coming off the beach.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
Bedroom 5 - 1 queen, tent on porch with queen mattress
- Our queen-sized 4-post beds are surrounded by no-see-um netting and are tall and comfortable, with 400+ thread-count sheets. Personal fans and lights for reading are attached to the posts in the beds. The bedrooms have lockable doors and have closet units for your luggage and hanging clothes. Bathrooms are right outside of bedrooms. The main upstairs bathroom has a large shower with rain-water-like shower-head, and a view to outdoors, yet good privacy. The downstairs shower is an outdoor shower attached to the house, so can also be used when coming off the beach. Both have hot water. The main dining table seats eight people comfortably, and the island in the kitchen has 4 swivel stools for enjoyment of group cooking and visiting. The kitchen sink has hot water. The porch below is equipped with hammocks and has a breezeway for great afternoon napping. It also has a hand-washing sink.
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- Beach Towels
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Large Cooler
- Kayak / Canoe
- Beach Chairs
- Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Lawn / Garden
- 2 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- Low Allergen Environment
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- botanical garden
- rain forests
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- whale watching
- sight seeing
- paddle boating
- bird watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Cabo Matapalo House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Haley Norman
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 140268
- 713 775-1343
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005