West Yarmouth House for Rent: Luxury Pool Home, Private Beaches, Lewis Bay and Nantucket Sound views - Property 138766
House 5 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Call MIchael Hayes
(International 508 364-5433)
- Property type:
- house, 2500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Near The Ocean
- Beach, Near The Ocean, Private Pool, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
View from Loft sleeping area, great view of Bay
Our house was featured as the Boston Globe HOME OF THE WEEK!
Pool kept at 83 degrees throughout season.
View from deck towards pool, July gardens in bloom
Living Room towards Media Room (Queen, HDTV)
Gourmet kitchen, Jenn-Air appliances
Basement level sleeping area, privacy, 27 " TV, Wii game system
Loft Sleeping area, great view of Lewis Bay, 27" TV
Association beach lower left, house right of center and up, corner lot
Private association beach 7 minute walk
View from West, channel on top of photo. (very old photo)
Pool area at night. fenced in lawn to left of photo
Media room. Pull out queen. room closes off with louver doors
Living room towards dining room
Royal Barry Wills style Classic Cape, built 1967.
Lewis Bay in background
Very old photo. World class beach to upper right just out of view.
living room towards dining room
Upstairs bedroom with Queen and two twins.
Master Bedroom, main level of home. Has separate dressing room.
Our house is to the right, at an angle. Lewis Bay in background.
upstairs Queen bedroom
pool from upper deck, another view.
Location of House 138766
West Yarmouth House Availability
- May 3, 2013
- Special Offer
West Yarmouth House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Late Spring||Jun 1, 2013 -||Jun 14, 2013||$3,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Early Season||Jun 15, 2013 -||Jun 21, 2013||$3,900||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|First week of Summer||Jun 22, 2013 -||Jun 28, 2013||$4,900||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Peak Season||Jun 29, 2013 -||Aug 23, 2013||$6,900||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Late Season||Aug 24, 2013 -||Aug 30, 2013||$5,900||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Early September||Aug 31, 2013 -||Sep 6, 2013||$3,900||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|September||Sep 7, 2013 -||Sep 27, 2013||$3,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Fall||Sep 28, 2013 -||Oct 18, 2013||$2,900||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Off season rates for 2013 start at $3,500 per week. Our 83 degree custom Gunite pool with great views of Lewis Bay boating activities and Cape Cod Sunsets makes September feel like mid August! We are available for select off-season stays (depending on our family usage) at $900 per night (3 night minimum) plus $150 cleaning charge. [Cleaning fee is included in full weekly rates] This works out to $2,850 for a three day weekend.
Weekly rates include linens and cleaning.
July & August weekly rentals run from Saturday to Saturday. Most June & September rentals run from Friday to Friday.
West Yarmouth House Amenities
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Laundry Soap
- Basic Soaps
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Board
- Toilet Paper
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Water Cooler
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- seating for 12 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Outdoor - outdoor shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet
- Two full baths, one quarter-bath plus architect designed outside redwood shower enclosure with dressing area. Two main bathrooms have double sinks, house has a total of ten sinks including two kitchen sinks, a bar sink in Media room, and a utility sink in the greenhouse (great for washing beach gear).
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 4 - 3 twin/ single, finished basement, TV/DVD Wii game system
Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single, unheated, no a/c cheerful summer overflow loft
Bedroom 6 - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Media room, closes off, bar sink, HDTV
- Overflow upper level summer sleeping loft accessible from upper deck (NO HEAT OR AC)with two twins, has great views of Lewis Bay and Nantucket Sound; Queen sleep sofa in separate area (Media Room enclosed by louver doors)with running water (bar sink), Sony HDTV, views of gardens & pool, privacy; additional three twins in air conditioned year round finished basement bedroom/rec area (large cheerful cool dry private area with large TV, DVD, Wii game system); New Pottery Barn style bed frames throughout home, New living room furnishings from Macy's (not the set shown in photo). Continually updated interior looks like a featured home in Coastal Living or Cape Cod Life. No smoking please! We pride ourselves in every detail of our family home in its beautiful garden and pool setting on private Great Island. We have just completed rebuilding the upper deck which surrounds the upper level sleeping loft. This deck has views of Nantucket Sound and Lewis Bay. The pool overlooks the Bay.
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Books for Adults
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Small Cooler
- Beach Chairs
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill
- Large Cooler
- Beach Towels
- 10 garden chairs
- 6 beach chairs
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- live theater
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- whale watching
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this West Yarmouth House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, MIchael Hayes
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 138766
- 508 364-5433 (cell)
- Alt. Phone:
- 508 775-0080
- 508 775-0693
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006