San Luis Pass House for Rent: Beachside Home with View of the Gulf and San Luis Pass - Property 135765
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Call Carol Duncan
(International +1 2816351664)
- Property type:
- house, 1750 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach View, Beach, Ocean View, Water View, Downtown
- accept credit card, Beach, Downtown, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Away By The Sea - a nature lover's destination
Relaxation with a view. No problems here.
Living room has 32 inch HD TV, DVD and VCR. Queen sleeper sofa.
Our guests are always amazed at how well equipped this kitchen is.
Dining Rm seats 6-10 for formal or informal meals.
Master suite w/king bed, 32 in. HDTV w/DVD, French door to deck. Awesome views.
Master Bath has Whirlpool Tub & Separate Shower.
Lighthouse Rm Comfortably Sleeps 5, 2 queens, 1 twin, T.V. w/ DVD
Lighthouse 2nd Q tucked away w/ porthole to water.
The Aquarium has a king, a twin, TV w/DVD.
Reading nook in the Aquarium Room.
Guest bath - Linens, towels, soaps included.
San Luis Pass. Pier destroyed in '08 storm. Galveston island in distance.
Mardi Gras Children's parade on the Sea Wall.
Galveston now home to the Disney Cruise Line.
Just one of Galveston's many Victorian mansions that can be toured year round.
Charter an off shore deep sea fishing trip.
Fishing pier on the bay side.
Roseate Spoon Bill.Yes, they really are pink!
Awesome storms to watch from the covered porch.
A very healthy bird population includes the Brown Pelican.
Candy and old fashion fountain treats at La Kings on The Strand, Galveston.
Location of House 135765
San Luis Pass House Availability
- Mar 10, 2014
- Special Offer
San Luis Pass House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
San Luis Pass House Amenities
- 1750 sq. ft.
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Covered Parking
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Living Room
- Air Conditioning
- Sofa Bed
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Outdoor Shower -
Enclosed, Hot & Cold Water
Half Bath - toilet, Pedestal Sink
Master Bath - toilet, shower, jetted tub, 2 sinks, separate shower, shampoo and body wash, hair dryer
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shampoo, body wash and hair dryer
- All bathrooms include luxury towels, shower gel, shampoo, tissues and hair dryers. Hot water is never a problem no matter how many guests with the 'tankless hot water' system.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Lighthouse Room -
1 twin/ single,
Sleeps 5, Porthole Window to the Water, TV/DVD
Master Bedroom - 1 king, Ocean Views, French Door Opens to the Deck, HDTV
Aquarium Room - 1 king, 1 twin/ single, Sleeps 3, Reading Chair in Alcove, TV/ DVD.
- This home sleeps like a 5 bedroom house. All bedrooms are spacious and beautifully furnished and have Dish TV and DVD. The home will comfortably accommodate 10 people in beds in bedrooms. A queen sleeper sofa in the living room sleeps 2 additional guests. The large Master bedroom has a fabulous view of the water and French door to the covered porch. For those who need to combine work with pleasure, a large desk with wireless Internet access is provided. Guests will be delighted with the 2 upstairs bedrooms. A queen bed in the cozy alcove of the Lighthouse room, is great for reading or napping as well as sleeping while listening to the surf just outside the port hole window. Guests in the Aquarium room will feel like they are under water in the midst of a school of tropical fish. All towels, linens & pillows are furnished. There are extra pillows and blankets.
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Wood Deck
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- 5 garden chairs
- 3 beach chairs
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- jetted tub
- theme parks
- live theater
- water parks
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
- paddle boating
San Luis Pass House Details
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this San Luis Pass House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Carol Duncan
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 135765
- +1 2816351664 (call anytime)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006