Culebra House for Rent: Casa Mango is your home away from home in paradise. - Property 135276
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Call David Brewbaker DVM
515 961 7084
(International +1 515 961 7084)
- Property type:
- house, 1200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- accept credit card, pets considered, Beach, Near The Ocean, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Casa Mango's view from balcony to Ensenada Harbor and entrance to the Caribbean.
La Casa Mango
New kitchen with amenities for cooking.
View from balcony to living & dining rooms.
Mahogany doors to balcony & living room.
Tortuga Beach on Culebrita. Film your own Corona beer ad here.
Living room with queen sofa sleepers.
View to end of balcony.
Entrance to Flamengo Beach Culebra, Puerto Rico.
Pershing tank on Flamenco Beach
Dingy tied up at the Dingy Dock.The DD serves Old Harbor beer from Old San Juan.
Kayaks can be rented from Ken @ Culebra Bike Shop at the Dingy Dock Resturant.
Flamenco Beach. The #3 beach in the world.Perfection of sand,sea & sky.Beautiful
The coral is pristine with a large population of fish, rays and even cuttlefish.
Swimming with turtles is almost guaranteed at Tamarindo Beach Swim straight out.
Old San Juan has many suprises like this ancient door knocker. Use at your risk.
Iguanas will pose on your patio at Casa Mango for a small fee. Anything edible.
What would Culebra and PR be w/o beautiful women? Thanks for everything Carlotta
Zoni Beach is a mile of private white sand for you and your dearest friend. WOW!
Deep sea fishing along the San Juan Trench available on Culebra. Ask me any time
Deep sea fishing on the San Juan Trench for tuna, mackerel, wahoo & barracuda.
Yellow fin tuna, king mackeral, bonita tuna, wahoo, barracuda and sailfish await
A hammock on Zoni Beach is perfect to doze off to the gentle sounds of the surf.
Location of House 135276
Culebra House Availability
- Dec 3, 2013
- Special Offer
Culebra House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Year Round||Nov 1, 2013 -||Dec 31, 2014||$1,400||$500||$250||$200||$200||$4,000||2 Nights|
|Notes:||The rental rate for major holidays is the same as the weekend rate.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- The up 3 Bedroom $1,400/week, $250/night weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) and holidays, $200/night weekdays, $4,000/month.
A $500 deposit by check, credit card or money order is required unless payment in full is made at time of reservation. Check out time is 11:00 AM the day of departure. Check in is 4:00 PM day of arrival. We will try to accommodate earlier arrivals from the ferry and airport.
Notes: We can accommodate singles, couples and large families up to 18 people. The minimum stay is 2 nights.
- The down 2 Bedroom can be viewed at Flipkey.com #416805.
The entire house rents for $400/ night weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) and holidays, $300/ night weekdays and $5000/month.
- Tax Rate:
Culebra House Amenities
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Wireless Internet
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Laundry Soap
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 12 people
Bathroom 1 -
- The bathroom is totally renovated, repainted and re-tiled. The shower is very large with hot water. Towels are furnished and replenished as needed. Please bring a large beach or bath towel. The property has a new washer and dryer that can be used by all. Towels can also be left on the balcony to dry in the Trade Winds.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 2 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- The 3 bedroom is furnished with 5 new queen sized mattresses w/ box springs. The living room has 2 queen sized sofa couches. Linens are now 400 count Egyptian cotton Santeen sheets. The pillows are now microfiber with Santeen pillow cases. The up 3 bedrooms are all air conditioned and 2 have TVs with DVD players and Dish cable TV. The living room has a TV w/ DVD player for playing video games. We now have high speed internet service delivered via cable to your laptop via a wireless router.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Large Cooler
- 2 garden chairs
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- whale watching
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Culebra House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, David Brewbaker DVM
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 135276
- +1 515 961 7084 (David Brewbaker DVM English)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1787 742 3112 (Culebra Vacation Planners- Key Pick up @ Sandbar )
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006