Rome House for Rent: Luxury Lake Home on Long Pond - With 25+ 5 Star Reviews - Property 134786
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Lisa Saulter
(International 207 650-9984)
- Property type:
- house, 1500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake, Lakefront, Waterfront, Waterfront
- Lake, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking, Fireplace
Welcome to SummerSet Cottage. A peak at the lake through the front door.
200' of private lake frontage facing WEST with fabulous SUNSETS.
Dock, float, mooring for your boat and kayaks.
View from the hammock down the lake.
A quiet place to relax with a book and take in the view.
Fire pit at water's edge. Fabulous view. Just add marshmallows.
Sunny, spacious, uncluttered yet well stocked kitchen facing the lake.
Open concept living room facing lake. WIFI and 70 cable channels.
Curl up with a book, grab a board game or catch a game on NESN.
Curl up with a book and listen to the loons.
Dining room overlooking the back gardens.
Second living area complete with books, board games, puzzles, toys and videos.
Additional seating facing second living room/dining.
Green Guest Room: Queen w/ private bath & flat screen TV. Laundry across hall.
Green guest bathroom with shower stall.
Yellow Guest Room: Queen w. private bathroom. It's the smallest room...but
it has the best view.
Yellow Guest Bathroom. Shower/Tub combination.
Blue Guest Room: Queen/Twin Bunk with private bath, flat panel TV with DVD/VCR.
Lots of sand for the little ones in your family.
The back deck with cabling for an unobstructed view of the sunsets.
Swing set with a view for the little ones and young at heart.
Dock at Day's Store a short boat ride down the lake for entertainment/supplies.
Meet Larry. You will hear and see him often when at SummerSet.
Location of House 134786
Rome House Availability
- Sep 4, 2013
- Special Offer
Rome House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Rome House Amenities
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Iron & Board
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Washing Machine
- Toilet Paper
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Living Room
- Laundry Soap
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Activities Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Coffee Grinder
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Ice Maker
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 8 people
- 3 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- Each bathroom was painted in the spring of 2006 and updated with new bronze light and bath fixtures. White tile floors with lots of cottage accents. On-demand hot water heater installed spring 2007. New windows installed in the spring of 2008. Stocked with hand soap, shower soap, shampoo/conditioner, toilet paper, tissues, cotton balls, Q-tips, hair dryers and a few other special touches.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
Spectacular View of Lake with Private Bath
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Private Bath
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single, 1 child bed, 2 baby crib, Private Bath (Twins are Bunks)
- The bedrooms are located on the corners of the house and are quiet and private. One has a slider onto the deck with spectacular lake views. Each has it's own bathroom, dresser, night stands, lots of closet space with CD/clock radio/alarm. Each bedroom was furnished in the spring of 2006 with fresh paint, new furniture/mattresses, and linens. New bedroom & bathroom windows were installed in the spring of 2008. Lots of special touches and cottage accents. We have two pack and plays, a toddler mattress and a bedrail.
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Beach Chairs
- Boat Dock
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- Deck / Patio
- Boat with Paddles
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Sand Box
- Walkway to Water
- Child's Swing
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- 12 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Events Allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- autumn foliage
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
- paddle boating
Rome House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Rome House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Lisa Saulter
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 134786
- 207 650-9984
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006