Colchester House for Rent: Perfect Lake Getaway: Private Beach + Tennis - Property 133165
House 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Contact Rachel Pilcher
- Property type:
- house, 3900 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Lake
- pets considered, Lake, Waterfront, Tennis Court, Lawn / Garden, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Exterior of house - deck overlooks water
Screen porch: from inside Great Room (open)
Kitchen (Brand new: Bosch, GE, etc)
Great swimming in your own private cove
Private Cove view from beach
Back of house - front door access
Master Bedroom 1
Master Bedroom 2
Great Room (far doors slideaway!)
Braeloch Meadow (other side of driveway)
Front lawn to water
Sandy Beach (privately owned by us in neighboring cove)
Pebble Beach (direct waterfront in front of house)
Master Bath 2
Red Doodlebug Cottage from the meadow. Can't see the house? Exactly!
Hot tub overlooks the lake.
Location of House 133165
Colchester House Availability
- Aug 25, 2013
- Special Offer
Colchester House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $2,800 - $5,900 a week
- Please visit www.braeloch.intuitwebsites.com for additional information about the property. Call or email me to let me know if you want a week and once I assign it to your family you can pay your refundable hold deposit via paypal on the site.
- We take 1/3rd of the total cost upfront as a deposit. The balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival and will include a $300 cleaning fee and 9% taxes. We do NOT take a damage deposit rather will charge you $50 to $100 for insurance per week.
Once you make your final payment we email you or call you with a door code that opens a lockbox with a key to the front door. The house will be in perfect condition with all beds made and clean dishes, etc. The fridge is empty however and you should plan to shop on your way up. We have salts and seasonings and such, however.
- Tax Rate:
Colchester House Amenities
- 3900 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Paper Towels
- Wood Stove
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Alarm Clock
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 4 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Junior Master
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Common
Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower, Downstairs Master
- The senior master bathroom includes a built-in tub and shower with a curtain, a Kohler pedestal sink and matching toilet. There is also a fully stocked linen closet. The floors are bamboo and there is a small window. The junior master bathroom includes a brand new 500 lb cast-iron claw foot slipper tub with an excellent over sized shower. In addition there is a large well-stocked linen closet and a walnut and marble bathroom cabinet with brass sink. The floors are made of hardwood bamboo. The common bathroom is in the hallway just off of the Great Room and includes a stand up shower enclosure, a pedestal sink and matching white toilet. The downstairs bathroom includes an enclosed tiled shower room with an oversized sunflower spout.
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Master2
Bedroom 3 - 1 double, Guest
Bedroom 4 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Guest - Office
Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single, Bunk Bed - Kids
Bedroom 6 - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Large Queen Downstairs
- All new furniture. Both master bedrooms are of the same dimensions and layout. The Master bedroom includes a large dresser and has access to the private bathroom. Both rooms include a nightstand and ceiling fan with remote control. Both have large French doors that open directly onto opposite sides of the 60 foot wide sunny-portion of the deck which gets fantastic morning sun. There is a large, oversized closet in both and the junior master bath opens directly to the bedroom. Both the guest room and the convertible office are identical in size. The guest room includes a full sized bed, dresser, nightstand and a large double-door closet. The convertible office has a queen sized futon that is brand new and a table, desk, and chair with lamp. There is also a small closet in the convertible office. In addition, the front screened in porch includes a queen sized futon that is superb for sleeping on when the weather is warm because of the forest sounds and wonderful breezes.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Inflatable Boat
- Wood Deck
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis Court
- Kayak / Canoe
- Boat with Paddles
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Lawn / Garden
- 4 garden chairs
- children welcome
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hot Tub
- autumn foliage
- paddle boating
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Colchester House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Rachel Pilcher
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 133165
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006