Pender Island Cabin for Rent: Kingfisher Cove - Private Romantic Oceanfront Cottage Next to Nat'l Marine Park - Property 131941
Cabin 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Mariette
(International 604 228-8079)
- Property type:
- cabin, 1320 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Beach, Waterfront, Waterfront
- Beach, Mountain, Near The Ocean, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Parking, barbecue, Fireplace
In the tree tops over the Sea!
The Cove -- Kingfishers love this particular spot and return frequently
Antique Double-Ended Soaker Tub
Kingfisher Cove Cottage - side view
Queen bed in the sleeping loft - there is another bedroom on the lower level
Bedwell Harbour & Our Dock
Entrance to the property - an iron gate & granite gate posts, crafted by owner
Dining area looking out to the sea and to one arm of North Pender Island
Catch crab off the dock!
Mt Baker in Washington from Active Pass en route, can also be seen from Pender
Some arrive by floatplane
100 year old antique Double ended soaker tub on lower deck -- much loved by all!
Deer on the property, munching grass on the cliffside high above the cabn
Living area with queen fold-down futon sofabed, leather loveseat & fireplace
Stairs to lower level bedroom and spiral staircase to the sleeping loft
Sleeping loft with very comfy queen bed. Looks down to the sea & back to garden.
Dining table looking out onto the deck and the sea
Cozy loft: Berber wool carpet, skylight & windows to the garden & harbou
Looking down onto the dining area from the sleeping loft
The lower level garden and the cove
An early spring west coast day..waiting for the sun after the marine cloud lifts
Location of Cabin 131941
Pender Island Cabin Availability
- Dec 1, 2013
- Special Offer
Pender Island Cabin Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rate $1800 Canadian dollars per week/7 nights in peak season (mid-May until & Cdn Thanksgiving).
- The weekly rate of $1800 Canadian per week applies to bookings during our peak season which is from mid-May until and including Canadian Thanksgiving in October. Additional nights will be pro-rated based on the weekly rate. If you are booking several weeks, we will offer a discount.
Minimum stay during peak season is 5 nights ($1495 Canadian). All rates, deposit and cancellation and other policies must be confirmed with the owner. Occasionally, we will waive our minimum stay policy - please ask
A small surcharge is payable if more than 4 people will be staying. Maximum is 6 persons.
- Winter/Spring: February 1st until May 16th, 2013 is lower season rates - Canadian $1,075.00 per Week, or $1,975.00
During low season, the minimum stay is also 5 nights.
A damage deposit and rental deposit are payable at the time of booking and the balance is payable on the day that falls six weeks prior to the first night of your stay.
Please note that we are looking for a longer term tenant for the months of October 2013 through the end of April or May of 2014 and otherwise, we will continue with the usual short term weekly or other minimum stay low season bookings as on our web site.
Pender Island Cabin Amenities
- 1320 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Away From It All
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Bottled Water
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Filtered Water
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lobster Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- There is only one bathroom, a very special bathroom with a very large shower looking out over the sea. The lower deck also has the giant, antique, enameled iron tub, an antique, doubled ended, clawfoot tub, perfect for two people. This is very popular with honeymooners and those on romantic getaway.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- The sleeping loft has a tremendous view of the ocean and a very comfortable queen size bed. It is carpeted with wool carpet and it is necessary to climb a ladder to the loft. The main level has a fold down futon sofa bed, again queen size with a very comfortable foam and futon (combination) mattress. The main bedroom is the whole lower level which again has a very comfortable queen bed.
- CD Player
- Walkway to Water
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Chairs
- Small Cooler
- Beach Towels
- Wood Deck
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- rain forests
- recreation center
- coin laundry
- paddle boating
- outlet shopping
- horseback riding
- eco tourism
- whale watching
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Pender Island Cabin Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Pender Island Cabin for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Mariette
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 131941
- 604 228-8079 (Canada)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2003