Livingston Cabin for Rent: CHARMING CABIN, BIG TROUT. 2 MI. YELLOWSTONE R ., 800 ACS., PRIVACY! - Property 129369
Cabin 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5
- Call dan Vermillion at Sweetwater Travel or Margaret Vermillion
406 222 0624
(International +1 406 222 0624)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Mountain View, Water View, Mountain, River
- accept credit card, Mountain, River, Communal Pool, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Yellowstone River and Crazy Mountains in the fall
Enjoy your morning coffee on our peaceful and quiet deck.
one of our big browns, 2009!
Families love our swimming pond!
Great tubing on the Yellowstone river!
The new screened in porch is delightful!
Yellowstone R. looking upstream.. Lots of fishing on the VR.!!
Cozy living room with wood stove
Queen bedroom downstairs with full bathroom.
Big rainbows are abundant on the Yellowstone River.
View of the crazy Mts. from our Yellowstone River Meadow.
Another close up of the Lewis 'n Clark Cabin
West side of the loft with a sitting area and a closet
One of our 2 ponds at the VR
HAPPY COUPLE WITH UNHAPPY FISH. HE WAS RELEASED!
OUTSTANDING HIKING FROM THE LEWIS 'N CLARK CABIN.
KIDS ENJOY THE RUBBER RAFT ON THE SWIMMING POND!
HORSEBACK RIDING CAN BE ARRANGED UP THE BOULDER R.
FULL VIEW OF THE LARGE SCREENED IN PORCH FOR ALL TO ENJOY!
DOGS AND PARENTS LIKE TO WATCH THEIR KIDS USE THE ZIP LINE.
For the advturesome, take a tube down the Yellowstone River.
Location of Cabin 129369
Livingston Cabin Availability
- May 23, 2013
- Special Offer
Livingston Cabin Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|May 1, 2013 -||Nov 1, 2013||$1,900||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $1900/week, 2013 DISCOUNTS ! Taxes are on lodging ONLY, not ranch use.
- The Harrison Homestead is also available on the ranch (sleeps 7) for $2,400/week. If you have a group of 12, you can reserve both houses and have the Vermillion Ranch to yourselves for your family and friends.
Many of our guests in both houses stay more than 1 week, and we offer a 10% discount on all weeks, following the first one. Cleaning or a change of linens, or both will be done weekly, at your request and is included in your rental fee.
- Please ask about bringing pets and our requirements when booking them. $50/pet/week.
Please also inquire about long term rentals, during shoulder seasons.
Credit Cards are accepted by calling 1 406 222 0624 and giving your card to Christy Grabowski or Dan Vermillion.
- Tax Rate:
Livingston Cabin Amenities
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Away From It All
- Paper Towels
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Broadband Access
- Parking Off Street
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Living Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Filtered Water
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Basic Soaps
- Local Maps
- Toilet Paper
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Catering Available
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- This 1878 cabin, which has been fully restored with all your comforts in mind, has a modern bathroom with tub/shower. We also have a clean, well kept outhouse for those who like the outdoors, and we find our clients' children find this curious and enjoyable to use! The cabin is located in a meadow with total privacy so you don't need to worry about any other people being around.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 5 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 3 twin/ single, Full loft with sitting area & 3 twin beds
- The downstairs queen bedroom has a connecting full bath. The upstairs bedroom is a full size loft with plenty of space, 2 closets and a sitting area. Upstairs there are 2 picture windows with side opening windows as well as 2 other double hung windows which open so there are great views from upstairs as well as downstairs. NEW This Year..Screened In Porch, Which Will Allow You To Extend Your Outdoor Relaxation Into The Evening Hours Outside! The nights are beautiful here with very late sunsets so you can observe the wildlife grazing and birds feeding. WE HAVE PRIME OPEN WEEKS IN JUNE,JULY, AUGUST AND THE FALL, 2013--BOOK NOW AND COME FLY FISHING!
- Books for Adults
- Audio Tape Player
- Music Library
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wood Deck
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- 4 garden chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Communal Pool
- live theater
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- wildlife viewing
- scenic drives
Livingston Cabin Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Livingston Cabin for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, dan Vermillion at Sweetwater Travel or Margaret Vermillion
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 129369
- +1 406 222 0624
- Alt. Phone:
- 406 932 6516
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: spanish, english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005