Moultonborough House for Rent: Pet-Friendly, 4-Season, NH Lakefront Vacation Home - Property 126055
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Call Roger Holcombe
+1 610 533-1189
(International +1 610 533-1189)
- Property type:
- house, 1800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lakefront, Mountain View, Ski-Out, Waterfront, Lake
- accept credit card, pets considered, limited accessibility, wheelchair accessible, Lake, Waterfront, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
What A Sunset
Dock Looking North of Ganzy Island
Area also has TV, DVD, refrigerator, and microwave. Additional charge here.
BRM#1 Has Queen Bed. Sleeps 2 adults.
Sunroom has Queen Sofa Bed, Dining Table w Leaves for 12. Sleeps 2 adults.
Laundry Rm w Washer n Dryer. Front Entrance to house; Hallway to Kitchen n MBR.
New Lake Front Deck w 2x Tables w Umbrellas & seating for 12; Door to Sunroom.
Patio area below deck w Table n Umbrella; Fire bowl for Smoores.
View of Deck from Lakeside. 2x Canoes For Your Use.
Also Single & Double Kayaks For Your Use.
Upstairs Lounge/Gameroom w Full Bed for 2 adults, Poker-Eating Table, Refrig, MW
Sunroom w Queen Sleep Sofa for 2 Adults, Dining Table w 5 leafs to sit everyone.
Entrance to Deck fr Sunroom.
Sunroom heated w Gas Fireplace & Electric Heat.
Driveway Entrance w Parking for 4 Cars.
Side Entrance is Accessible to House & Deck. To Right is Steps to Patio & Dock.
Even Have A Hammock For Your Siesta.
Steps up to Driveway Area.
Tenant Storage Shed w 4x Mountain Bikes, Life Jackets, Lounge Chairs & More.
Location of House 126055
Moultonborough House Availability
- Nov 25, 2013
- Special Offer
Moultonborough House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Winter D 2013||Nov 29, 2013 -||Dec 19, 2013||$1,120||$470||$235||$210||$210||$5,585||2 Nights|
|Xmas New Years Week 2013||Dec 20, 2013 -||Jan 2, 2014||$2,475||$560||$280||$240||$240||$5,585||4 Nights|
|Notes:||4 night minimum or 3 nights at $100 less.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $210-$450/night, $870-$3000/wk
- July and August weeks are prime time and rent only Friday to Friday. Other times of season are based on availability.
July and August Weeks--$2515--$3000
September thru June Weeks--$990--$2260
Non-Prime Time Night--$210--$380/night (2 night minimum)
Holiday Weeks or Weekends--$240-$380/night (3 or 4 night minimum)
Security Deposit of $150-$500.
Admin Processing Fee--$35-$50
NH Hotel Tax--9%
Additional Rates for Loft & Bath Addition charged per night with $50 housekeeping fee. This area increases occupancy from 10 to 14 people. Bathroom not available NOVEMBER THRU MID MAY!!!
Reservations made less than 3 weeks before check-in date will be charged 110% of rental rate in effect for that date. No reservations made less than 8 days to check-in.
Discounts available for early bookings,, couples, public employees, and multiple week stays.
No additional charge for pets. Tenants must be at least 25 years of age or family related & pre-registered.
- Payment Options
Initial booking must be made by Credit Card.
Owner accepts payment by check, money order, or credit cards, including Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. CC Service Charge for large CC payments. Full payment MUST Be Completed 90 days before occupancy. A 4% Service Fee applied for all Credit Card Transactions over $500. Assessments at Check-Out are deducted from Security Deposit with balance refunded to renter.
- Tax Rate:
Moultonborough House Amenities
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Mountain View
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Toilet Paper
- Alarm Clock
- Laundry Soap
- Local Maps
- Iron & Board
- Local Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Mobile Phone
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Filtered Water
- Broadband Access
- Free Long Distance
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Pantry Items
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 10 people
- 3 BA
Bathroom MBR - toilet, shower, Large shower.
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Available Spring thru Fall Only.
- Bathroom MBR is attached to Master Bedroom. Towels & Linens will be provided as part of Housekeeping Fee. Blankets and pillows are always provided. Washing machine and dryer available for use. Additional bathroom adjacent to Lounge/Gameroom area and connects to kid's bedroom. This bathroom area is not usable during winter season, as water is turned off to prevent pipe freezing.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 14 people
Master Bedroom -
Bedroom 2 - 1 double
Bedroom 3 - 2 double, Full Bunk Bed over Full Bunk Bed
Sunroom - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen Size Sleep Sofa
Lounge Game Rm - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Ext Chg Area; Full Size Futon
Kids Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, Extra Chg Area; Twin Bunk Bed over Bunk bed
- Master Bedroom has master bath with large shower. Sunroom has queen size sleeper sofa. Master Bedroom, Sunroom , & Gameroom have cable TV with DVD/VCR. Bedroom 3 has a full size bunk bed over a full size bunk and sleeps two adults in each bed. Futon in laundry room for special overnight guests. Available Spring To Fall For Additional Fee: Large lounge/game room with TV and Futon Bed, Refrigerator, Microwave, Full Bath, and Kid's Bed Room with Twin Bunk Bed over Twin Bunk Bed. Connects to house through Laundry Room entrance door. Winter early Spring can be utilized for sleeping only, as water to bathroom is shut down. Call for pricing for use of this area.
- Games for Kids
- Game Room
- Books for Adults
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Furniture
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Water Skis
- Water Sports Gear
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Kayak / Canoe
- Porch Furniture
- Beach Chairs
- Boat Dock
- Boat with Paddles
- Deck / Patio
- Wood Deck
- Sand Box
- 3 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets considered
- limited accessibility
- live theater
- coin laundry
- theme parks
- winery tours
- water parks
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
- wildlife viewing
- sight seeing
- miniature golf
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Moultonborough House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Roger Holcombe
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 126055
- +1 610 533-1189 (Cell any Time.)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 215 679-6471 (Nights & Weekends)
- +1 215 679-6471 (Any time)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005