Montefalcone Appennino Villa for Rent: Elegant Villa, 6 en-suite rooms, fabulous 52ft(16m) pool, huge panoramic views - Property 12400
Villa 6 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Call Clare Robertson-McIsaac
(International +44 01912121234)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Village, Rural
- wheelchair accessible, Rural, Village, Private Pool, Lawn / Garden, Terrace, Balcony, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Villa Marziali is an elegant Liberty-style villa
52ft Pool with Montefalcone castle beyond
52ft pool with diving board and shady gazebo
Double ended bath (separate shower out of shot)
52ft pool at night with Montefalcone castle beyond
Upper terrace with view to Montefalcone castle
Spacious and very well equipped kitchen
The balcony room enjoys views to the mountains
The sitting room is a cool oasis in afternoon heat
Shuttered doors lead to a balcony off this bedroom
From pool terrace to Comunanza and beyond
The village of Montefalcone silhouetted at sunrise
The sandy beach at Porto san Giorgio
Main bedroom to Music room through ante-room
Music Room bedroom
Family Room to Twin Room (both en-suite)
Plenty of shade for lunching al fresco
Indoor dining for twelve
All bathrooms are fully tiled
View from south facing terrace to Monte Vettore
View from the kitchen sink!
Beautiful window by Iona Art Glass
View to Gran Sasso, 32km away
Location of Villa 12400
Montefalcone Appennino Villa Availability
- Jul 21, 2013
- Special Offer
Montefalcone Appennino Villa Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- We endeavour to keep this information up to date. If anything is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07802 195868. Please contact us for rates and availability during the non summer months.
Rates shown are per week, first night Saturday, last night Friday. Arrival Saturday afternoon, departure Saturday morning. At certain times, the changeover date can be flexible so it is always worth enquiring.
For all bookings a 25% deposit is required to secure the booking. We also require a damage deposit of £750 which is refundable, subject to there being no damage, within 21days of the end of your holiday. This does not need to be paid at the time of the initial deposit.
The balance of your rental is payable 8 weeks before your holiday start date.
- The nearest airport is Ancona, to which Ryanair fly daily from Stansted all year round.
From Ancona airport it is an hour and a quarter to Villa Marziali. There are also flights from Stansted to Pescara, about an hour and a half away.
Ryanair also fly Monday & Friday May to September from East Midlands to Rimini, from which Villa Marziali is a very easy two hour drive.
Easy jet fly from several regional airports to Rome.
Car hire is virtually essential in our opinion.
- Cooking can be arranged by special agreement. There is an excellent lady who is a professional cook. We will be happy to make provisional arrangements with her on your behalf. You will need to pay her locally.
The villa is thoroughly cleaned before your arrival. There is a linen change (sheets and towels) and thorough cleaning on every Saturday. Any further cleaning can be arranged, but is not included in the rental price and must be paid by you locally. Please do not hesitate to enquire.
A deposit of 25% must be sent with booking. The balance is payable 8 weeks prior to holiday. Final cleaning costs are normally included in the price. Travel insurance can be arranged.
Montefalcone Appennino Villa Amenities
- villa (detached)
- Away From It All
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Broadband Access
- Basic Soaps
- Towels Provided
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- seating for 12 people
- 9 BA
Main bedroom en-suite -
Large, spacious bathroom
The Music Room en-suite - toilet, shower, Large shower, basin and lavatory
The Balcony Room en-suite - toilet, shower, Corner shower, loo and basin
Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower, Large walk-in shower, basin and loo
Twin Room en-suite - toilet, shower, bidet, Large walk-in shower, basin, loo and bidet
Family room en-suite - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, bidet, A double ended bath as well as shower,loo, basin, bidet
Landing bathrom - toilet, shower
Landing bathroom - toilet, shower, A 'spare' bathrom on a half landing
Cloakroom - toilet, shower, Ground flor cloakroom
- Every bedroom at Villa Marziali has its own en-suite bathroom. All our bathrooms have good quality separate shower enclosures and all are fully tiled and fitted with high quality sanitary ware. The main bathroom features elegant travertine marble. All have lavatory, wash basin and shower, some also have bidet. 2 also have baths. The en-suite for the main bedroom has a double ended bath as does the 'family' room on the second floor. The baths have a hand held shower, in addition to the independent shower enclosure in each. Bedroom 4, the main bedroom and the twin room all have spacious walk-in showers. Most of the other showers are enclosures with sliding glass doors. There is also a 'spare' bathroom (lavatory, basin and shower) on the half landing between the first and second floor. This is a useful overspill and is nearest to the balcony room. There is also a cloakroom downstairs.
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 14 people
Main Bedroom -
Large room, views south and east, en-suite bathroom
The Music Room - 1 queen, Large room, views south and west, en-suite shower room
The Balcony Room - 1 queen, Views north and west, balcony, en-suite
Bedroom 4 - 1 king, King size can convert to two singles, en-suite
Twin Room - 2 twin/ single, 2 Singles which can convert to 6ft double, ensuite
Family Room - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, A day bed as well as a large double, ensuite with bath
- All have hanging space, drawers, bedside tables, lights, chairs, mirrors. 4 rooms have kingsize beds. Twin room has 3ft singles, can convert to 6ft double. Can be used for 3 sharing, & for children, 4 sharing with 'dormitory' layout. Please ask. Bedroom 4 has a 6ft Kingsize, can convert to two 3ft singles. The 'family room' can sleep up to 2 extra (14max). The main bedroom & music room, the largest rooms, are on 1st floor with a small ante room between them making them completely private from each other. The other 4 bedrooms are on 2nd floor. The Music Room, v spacious, has a piano. Main bedroom & family room have satellite TV. Internal & external shutters, electric fans & traditional fitted mosquito screens keep rooms cool during the day. As some parties with children may need extra flexibility, we can rearrange beds & mattresses for room sharing but occupancy may not exceed 14 without agreement. For precise information on sleeping arrangements please contact us.
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- 12 garden chairs
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Montefalcone Appennino Villa for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Clare Robertson-McIsaac
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 12400
- +44 01912121234
- Alt. Phone:
- +44 (0)7802 195868
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English, Italian
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2004