Friendship House for Rent: Antiques, Orientals, and an Upscale, Private Oceanfront Home - Property 122852
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Call Suzanne Thompson
(International +1 8572398589)
- Property type:
- house, 2000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Rural, Oceanfront, Ocean View, Waterfront, Water View
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Rural, Waterfront, Jacuzzi, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Your pier directly in front w/ Octag. seating area, Haystack Is., and out to sea
Greatroom with view of pier, bay, and islands
Very clean,comfortable & tastefully furnished
Bright and spacious kitchen with full amenities
Our point, dock, Friendship islands, and Passage
Guesthouse view from front lawn
Enjoy the sights, the sounds, and the tranquility!
Comfortable downstairs living rm. Beautiful view
Kayak, row, swim or fish from your own pier & dock
Relax on front lawn watching boats, gulls & seals
Enjoy am coffee or pm cocktails & dining from deck
Fall is also available; crisp, clear & beautiful !
Location of House 122852
Friendship House Availability
- Mar 10, 2014
- Special Offer
Friendship House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $495/long weekend $1495-$1795/week We accept Paypal.
- Off Season: May, June, September, October
$1495/week Plus 7% Maine State Hospitality Tax
Season: July, August $1795.00/week Plus 7% Maine State Hospitality Tax. We accept payment thru Paypal
Long weekends if available Off Season (Fall Foliage!)
50% deposit due at time of booking, remainder due one month before occupancy.
Rental period: Saturday to Saturday unless negotiated.
Long week-ends: Friday thru Sunday. Negotiable.
Check-in at 3 pm. on Saturday Check-out by 10 am on Saturday.
Discount for multiple weeks after two.
For your added convenience, we accept Paypal.
- Best contact is by e-mail since we are often traveling.
For your convenience we accept payment through Paypal.
- Tax Rate:
Friendship House Amenities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Away From It All
- Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 5 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom - toilet, shower
- The Master bath is sparklingly bright and beautifully spacious with a skylight, jacuzzi tub, and separate shower unit. The private bath downstairs is just off the double bedroom with a vanity sink, toilet, and comfortable neo-angle shower unit.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
Bedroom - 1 double
Loft - 2 twin/ single
- The Master bedroom is beautifully appointed and holds an antique four poster bed. Double bedside tables and lamps are provided for comfortable reading before falling asleep on the top of the line pillow top mattress. Hardwood bureau and double wide closet allow more than ample space for belongings. The Double bedroom is downstairs off the downstairs living room and has it's own private bath. Again a full dresser and closet, comfortable chair and reading lamp are provided, as well as bedside table and lamp. Upstairs above the great room the loft holds two twin size beds, colorful rug, built in bureaus, reading lamps and a rocking chair. All the mattresses are new and top of the line for a truly comfortable and restful vacation.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Beach Chairs
- Boat with Paddles
- Large Cooler
- Small Cooler
- Wood Deck
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- 6 garden chairs
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- Spa Whirlpool
- winery tours
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- live theater
- autumn foliage
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- outlet shopping
- whale watching
- scenic drives
- bird watching
Friendship House Details
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Friendship House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Suzanne Thompson
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 122852
- +1 8572398589 (Home in Boston)
- Alt. Phone:
- 781 771- 5433 (Francesco's cell)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, italian, portuguese, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005