Muskegon Cottage for Rent: JULY 13-20/Don't Miss A Chance To Stay With Us In 'PEDLER'S PARADISE'!!! - Property 121177
Cottage 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Stan & Annie Denman
+1 1 2317550911
(International +1 1 2317550911)
- Property type:
- cottage, 1500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Lake
- accept credit card, Beach, Lake, Air Conditioning, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking, barbecue
A Geranium Greeting, Along With Impatiens, Spikes, & Vincas On Arrival
Off Street Parking For 2 Full Size Cars
Late Afternoon In Anticipation Of Another Cozy Night Around The Wood Stove
Morning Coffee Or Evening Cook Out On The Patio By The Largest Yard In Bluffton
Croquet,Ladder Toss, Or Badminton then off to the Beach
Fritz the Friendly Phaesent stops by for a snack
Steps To Thompson Ave. Behind Pedler's Provides a Secret Getaway
Stay Dry During A Rain With The Awning & Tree Canopy
Front Door To Part Of Living Room
Entry Through Front Door
Living Room Antique Pedestal Table Overlooking Street & Bird/Squirrel Feeders
Antique Dresser & Table Compliment The Queen Bed For The Master
Kitchen Is Well Stocked With Utensils, Cookware, Appliances, Coffee & Spices.
Kitchen Table With Lush Corner Spider Plant
Studio Flat Outdoor Entry With 1920's Chifferobe & lots more antique furnishings
Comfy Queen Bed To Relax On & Watch TV Or Enjoy Some Music In Studio Flat
Studio Flat Shower
A Couple Minutes Walk From Pedler's Paradise Cottage To Here
Sleep here at night & explore by day--Cottage near center of photo
A Day At Michigan Adventure Is More Fun After Coming Back To Pedler's Paradise
Another beautiful sunset less than 2 minutes away
Location of Cottage 121177
Muskegon Cottage Availability
- May 24, 2013
- Special Offer
Muskegon Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND||May 23, 2013 -||May 27, 2013||n/a||$525||n/a||n/a||$155||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Pick Any 3 Nights From The 4 Available|
|SPRING||Jun 1, 2013 -||Jun 14, 2013||$1,175||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Minimum 5 - 6 Night Stays Are $185/Night Between Saturdays Only|
|SUMMER||Jun 15, 2013 -||Aug 28, 2013||$1,325||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Stays Are From SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY, Except Last Week Of Aug.--Absolutely, NO PETS.|
|LABOR DAY WEEKEND||Aug 29, 2013 -||Sep 3, 2013||n/a||$570||n/a||n/a||$160||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Pick Any 3 Nights From 5 Available|
|EARLY FALL||Sep 4, 2013 -||Oct 5, 2013||$975||$475||n/a||n/a||$160||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Plenty Of Beautiful Weather During This Time--$155 per night|
|WINTER||Oct 6, 2013 -||May 1, 2014||n/a||n/a||$140||$120||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Call To Know Availability And Our Lastest Very Low Rates|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $590-1,325/Wk. $140-190/Nt.
- Stays less than one month will incur county room tax(5%) of final rate.
For reservations $200 is due.
Two months before stay commences 1/2 balance is due.
One month before stay commences remaining balance is due.
Total amount due for stays reserved less than 1 month in advance.
Damage Deposit is $200 & Cleaning Fee is $50.
Both are refundable after home is inspected & found to be left tidy.
If there are no damages or costs incurred along with an overall cleanliness,
the $250.00 is usually returned in less than a week.
To reserve Pedler's Paradise a personal or cashier's check, money order,
or online payment via credit or e-check.
A signed contract is also required.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS.
Smoking Outside Only.
Maximum # of overnite guests are 6. Only exception would be a year old infant as #7.
- Check-in time can be at 3pm or thereafter.
Check-out time must be no later than 10am or before.
Cancellation & Refund:
We understand that sometimes circumstances can change due to unexpected events.
We feel as caring persons we can only handle each situation as it may present itself.
Due to our own situation we have as you might say a 'general rule of thumb'.
If partial or all payments have been made & there must be a cancellation,
then we have to see if it's possible to rebook the same dates.
We will try our hardest to be fair & understanding in these matters.
Our reputation & your future business is also important to us.
The best assurance of covering a possible loss would be to contact your travel or insurance agent
regarding trip insurance.
- Tax Rate:
Muskegon Cottage Amenities
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Maps
- Toilet Paper
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Parking On Street
- Activities Guide
- Wood Stove
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Thermos Bottle
- Air Conditioning
- Local Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Shared Kitchen
- Coffee Grinder
- Mini Refrigerator
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 2 BA
Sink w/cabinet & medicine cabinet included
Bathroom(lower level) - toilet, shower, Toilet is sitting only-double laundry & kitchette sinks
- The bathroom in the upper level has the tub/shower, toilet, & sink. The lower level has a sit-down toilet beneath the stairs, a shower, and a double laundry sink in the Laundry room area. Another sink is located in the Kitchenette. It is like having another full bath in the lower level. The ironing board & iron can be left up in this area without being in the way.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- The Master Bedroom has a Queen bed. Second Bedroom has a large bunk bed. These are located on the upper level along with a Full Bathroom & Kitchen. The Laundry Room is in the lower level in the back of the house. The back outdoor entrance goes up to the Kitchen or down to the Laundry Room(toilet, shower & double laundry sink). The front part of the lower level is similar to a studio apartment. It can be entered from the outside by a covered entry-way near the front & side of the home. The lower apartment can also be entered from the Laundry Room inside. The U-shaped area has a chair in the sitting area, along with the queen bed in the sleeping area. The knotty pine Kitchenette has a sink, microwave, & small fridge/freezer. Kitchenette has a table & 2 chairs. The upper level knotty pine Kitchen has a table with 4 chairs. The Living Room has a table with 4 chairs overlooking the side & front yards. TVs are in upper & lower level. Several antique furnishings are throughout.
- Books for Kids
- Music Library
- CD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Chairs
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway to Water
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- 6 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- water parks
- live theater
- autumn foliage
- recreation center
- health/beauty spa
- winery tours
- coin laundry
- theme parks
- botanical garden
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- miniature golf
- paddle boating
- bird watching
Muskegon Cottage Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Muskegon Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Stan & Annie Denman
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 121177
- +1 1 2317550911 (Home)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 231 206-5105 (Cell)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2004