Harpswell House for Rent: Coves Edge spacious retreat, 50 ft. to water. Sunny, private yet convenient - Property 120885
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Donna
(International +1 2077250979)
- Property type:
- house, 2600 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Waterfront
- Near The Ocean, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
View to house from Card Cove
Winter at Pinkham Point House
Springtime lawn view coming from pier
View to sea from pier
Country Kitchen living area
Looking towards kitchen cooking area
'Great Room' living and library area
'Great Room' dining area water view
1st floor, king bed, full bath & ***** view
2nd floor, queen bed, 3/4 bath & view
Our sailboat on mooring/house to right
nearing day's end...view from house
Location of House 120885
Harpswell House Availability
- Nov 30, 2013
- Special Offer
Harpswell House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Winter||Dec 1, 2013 -||Apr 30, 2014||$2,700||$1,000||$450||$450||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Please know holiday weekends/weeks are at summer rates. Apartment not available from 8/22--5/30/14|
|Spring||May 1, 2014 -||Jun 28, 2014||$2,800||$1,000||$500||$450||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Rates for Bowdoin functions or any holiday weekend are at summer rates|
|Summer||Jun 29, 2014 -||Oct 18, 2014||$2,950||$1,100||$550||$500||n/a||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||One week reservation requested during the height of season|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $1200-$2900/based on season/length of stay/number in party.
- Rate is based on number in party (maximum of 8 people) as well as the number of weeks being reserved.
Rate for single occupancy for the apartment is reduced. Apartment is generally not rented when large 4-bedroom portion of home is reserved.
Rates range from $1200-$2900/week, depending on # in party, season and length of stay.
Monthly rates are available for rentals with the exception of July and August.
A reservation for less than a week may be considered based on availability and season. Renters have the option of a cleaning fee.
A non-refundable deposit of half the rent total is required to hold the reservation.
The rent balance plus tax is payable 14 days prior to arrival.
We require a separate security/damage deposit of $1000, payable by separate check upon occupancy.
- Setting about 50 feet from the cove, this beautiful home with 150 feet of protected waterfront enjoys lovely views from the house, deck and pier. Wood and tile floors on first floor, wall-to-wall carpeting in second floor bedrooms. Kitchen has granite counters and hand crafted cherry cabinets. Furnishings are comfortable, a mix of antique and contemporary. One has a great sense of privacy, though being in an area of private homes and walking distance to two working lobster wharfs. Bring or rent a kayak or canoe. The area is recommended for its quiet coves and interesting coastline. The location is convenient for all of the Southern Mid-coast area. Bowdoin College in Brunswick is but 15 minutes away. Historic Bath with the Maritime Museum also about a 15 minute drive with peninsulas ending at Popham Beach and Reid State Parks great for a daytime ventures. Harpswell itself offers many hiking trails and small beach areas for exploring...or swim off the property at Card Cove.
- Tax Rate:
Harpswell House Amenities
- Guest House
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
- Parking Off Street
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Coffee Grinder
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom - toilet, shower
Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom - toilet, off second floor hall
- Two bathrooms are directly off of a bedroom each, third full bath is for two bedrooms to share, plus an extra 1/2 bath available off the hallway. Please know once the main waterside section of the house is rented at the max. occupancy of 8, we cannot consider renting the apartment/suite, though it does function well for a nanny or an 'in-law' as a part of your reservation if you require extra privacy for one or two in your party. There is an extra fee to include the additional space as there is a bedroom with a queen bed and a full private bath plus the living area.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom - 1 queen
Bedroom - 1 queen
Bedroom - 2 twin/ single, extra fold open cot possible
- Three bedrooms face the water, 2 with private baths, 2 share a full bath with an extra 1/2 bath off upper hall. First floor bedroom has a king bed with outstanding water views...so close you feel you're right over the cove. Two second floor bedrooms each with queen beds also have pretty water views, while all these rooms have occasional chairs with floor lamps for reading and relaxing, bedside tables and lamps with radio/alarm clocks. All beds have two pillows per person with extra for propping up in bed. The third upstairs large bedroom has twin beds, views over the west yard. We are generous with our blankets and comforters and have good linens (Besides renting waterfront property, we run a B&B 12 minutes away at Cundy's Harbor...we know a comfy bedroom)! A separate one bedroom 675 sq.ft. private 'garage' apartment/suite with queen bed/full bath offers limited availability (primarily off-season or if 'main' house is not rented). House accommodates total of 8 persons max.
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- Lawn / Garden
- 8 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- live theater
- coin laundry
- eco tourism
- whale watching
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- bird watching
Harpswell House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Harpswell House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Donna
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 120885
- +1 2077250979
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2007