Boothbay Harbor Cottage for Rent: Lakeside Cottage: Waterfront, Very Private, Boats, Fireplace, Like Home; Comfy! - Property 115618
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Call Kim 207-837-0604. Phoning is best means of contact; email 2nd best. Thanks!
+1 207 8370604
(International +1 207 8370604)
- Property type:
- cottage, 778 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Lake View, Lakefront, Near The Ocean
- accept credit card, limited accessibility, Near The Ocean, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Television, DVD Player, barbecue
Dates: May 20, 2013 to Jun 21, 2013
It doesn't get much better than this!You can be here! Call me to book your time!
Prime autumn location!Colors dazzle,cool eves for great sleeping;fireplace,canoe
Afternoon summertime view from living room
Stellar summer am @ this spectacular haven.Very private,serene, restorative.Wow!
Profile of large private dock,teak bench & chairs;stone wall has steps into lake
Very private & quiet- canoe view! Pristine water offers great fishing & swimming
Relax in teak Adirondack chairs with hassocks to sounds of birds, wind and water
Sunsets viewed from the dock or cottage are lovely.Here it is early in spring.
We're small dog friendly..our Westie isn't included but this boat is!Fun for all
Stone steps from lawn provide easy access to swim or boat in this pristine lake.
Clear,calm water is relaxing.Boats + life jackets are included with our cottage.
Relax & unwind.Side view; fully equipped kitchen heating unit cranks out BTUs!
Cozy wood burning fireplace adds romance to this private,peaceful location.
Partial view MBR facing W;looks onto lakeYou will sleep so well here,among trees
Separate twin bunk room off living room,faces lake; offers stairs to lawn & dock
Cozy kitchen with window view to lake! Dinette table, 4 burner stove,big fridge!
Cozy, welcoming cottage nestled among trees & perennial gardens.Private & quiet.
Enjoy grilling fish you catch & dine on dock or picnic table;2nd dock for boats
Mom had the vision to buy this gem yrs ago& loves spending time here!Come see y!
Here I am (Kim) with beloved McDougal.We treasure time here,too, in all seasons!
Peace & privacy that is rare to find is waiting here for you! Mom & am stillness
All who come here just love it!U will 2!Read our 'guest comments' to get an idea
Boothbay Hbr:working+ pleasure boat capital of the mid-coast. Scenic,lots to do!
Location of Cottage 115618
Boothbay Harbor Cottage Availability
- May 21, 2013
- Special Offer
Boothbay Harbor Cottage Rates
Special Offer: 50% Off MemDay; 20% until 6/15!
- Special Offer From:
- Dates May 20, 2013 to Jun 21, 2013
Memorial Day weekend travelers stay here! Early Spring is spectacular here! Tranquil, charming waterfront property with weekend festivities so close. You will be surrounded by nature and see more wild life than people on the lake...yet sights and restaurants start just 2 miles away. Come stay here & see why so many guests rave about our retreat! Discount valid for stays from now until June 21st.
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Early Summer||May 28, 2013 -||Jun 14, 2013||$825||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Wonderful time to enjoy this gem & region.Very private & relaxing. Enjoy canoeing,fishing,kayaking!|
|Windjammer Week||Jun 15, 2013 -||Jun 21, 2013||$925||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Spectacular tall masted schooners sail in & stay, street parade, outdoor food & live music.Great fun|
|Peak Summer Season||Jun 23, 2013 -||Sep 7, 2013||$1,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Maine at its best right here!Charming & quiet nestled in natural beauty.Town just 3 miles away.Ideal|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $650-1000/wk Ap15-Oct 18; $85-125/per pm Lakefront w/dock,kayak,canoe,fish,swim; 3 miles from harbor
- Family owned, cared for, managed & treasured for decades.You'll quickly feel 'at home' here,away from the hectic, demanding pace of life. Plan on it!
Saturday to Saturday rental in summer season with check-in after 4:00 pm; check out by 10:00 am.
Some partial weeks in the off peak season MAY be available, 2 night minimum; a small cleaning fee still applies.
Non-refundable rental deposit of 50% of the rental rate required upon booking; balance + all fees plus security deposit due 30 days prior to arrival. Confirmation for rental with agreed upon pricing & occupancy will be provided upon receipt of deposit.
Rental deposit check received presumes that rental agreement, rates & all terms are accepted & will be honored.
Until confirmed in writing, rates are subject to change.
We're glad to extend & share our second home with you! We've enjoyed many hours & days here over the years & we believe you will too!
Linens & towels are not included but may be arranged.
- Security deposit required with all rentals & shall be destroyed, or returned if requested in writing, so long as deposit terms are honored. Septic deposit charge applies.
We ask that you are respectful & considerate of our home as our guests. Septic system is fragile! We ask everyone to flush very conservatively. Shower & sink water drains separately, therefore not a concern.
Rental rates quoted are based on occupancy of 2 adults & 2 children under age 12. Rate shall increase with more than 2 adults- like at any hotel.
New last year: Dogs less than 25 lbs MAY be considered/negotiated with an additional daily pet fee, per dog, like any hotel. Best if dog is a short haired breed &/or hypo-allergenic.Sorry, NO CATS.Too many people,including owners,are allergic.
This is a small, quaint cottage in a glorious location, which many families,couples, individuals & honeymooners have enjoyed.Sadly, this treasured home & location has no water 'off season.'Thus it is closed Nov to-mid
- Tax Rate:
Boothbay Harbor Cottage Amenities
- 778 sq. ft.
- Lake View
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Paper Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Living Area
- Iron & Board
- Toilet Paper
- Local Maps
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Activities Guide
- Thermos Bottle
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood Fireplace
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Pantry Items
- Lobster Pot
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 3 people
- 1 BA
great water pressure in shower!
- In 2009 we remodeled the bathroom with a spiffy new shower which has great water pressure! We, and many other guests, have enjoyed the spectacular hydrotherapeutic effect of this great shower with remarkable water pressure and hot water! Obviously there is a toilet & sink as well.This small room cannot accommodate a bath tub, so it's a standing shower unit for now. A window at eye level provides natural light, views to the south & lake, & fresh air without compromising privacy! We do ask that guests be conservative with regard to the 'grandfathered' septic system,as it is small & fragile--but does fine so long as it is not taxed! Showers drain to a different area-no worries or 'restrictions'- here.But with water being a precious resource,please be 'green' and respectful of our resources. We ask everyone and we ourselves to please use it as needed but not wastefully especially in light of 'thinking and living green.' Flush when you must! Thank you in advance. The planet thanks you.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
S & W exposure, overlooking lake, 10 ft from shore
Bedroom - 2 twin/ single, S & W exposure, overlooking lake, 10 ft from shore
- All beds rooms have a marvelous SW view overlooking the lake! Wool, cotton, & blended blankets,lap blankets/'throws'+ numerous bed & couch pillows are provided.Be lulled to sleep by sounds of the water, peepers & magnificent loons surrounding the house! Awaken to song birds in the surrounding forest, bullfrogs & crickets at the lake's edge. Ambiance abounds! Large picture window framing the lakefront is its own tapestry of changing art. You'll want to spend time relaxing on the dock, with coffee or wine, a book or binoculars.Gas heating system will warm the interior, plus you have a wood burning fireplace as well.Color TV provided with basic channels; radio and CD player.Cell phones have good reception inside the cottage, enhanced service from dock. Many great books of all varieties, board and card games. We encourage guests to refrain from electronic entertainment/distractions & to immerse themselves in the quiet of the lake, the wilderness of Maine & being together & simply 'being.'
- Books for Kids
- Audio Tape Player
- Games for Kids
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Wood Deck
- Small Cooler
- Deck / Patio
- Boat with Paddles
- Outdoor Grill
- Boat Dock
- Inflatable Boat
- Water Skis
- Kayak / Canoe
- Beach Chairs
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Walkway to Water
- 4 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- pets not allowed
- limited accessibility
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- theme parks
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- health/beauty spa
- coin laundry
- water parks
- whale watching
- wildlife viewing
- outlet shopping
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- miniature golf
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Boothbay Harbor Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Kim 207-837-0604. Phoning is best means of contact; email 2nd best. Thanks!
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 115618
- +1 207 8370604
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006