Boothbay Harbor Cottage for Rent: Lakeside Cottage:Very Private, lg dock,3 boats,fireplace, SW views! - Property 115618
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 3
- Call Kim 207-837-0604 please call! Phoning =best contact; email 2nd best. Thank you.
(207) 837-0604 (Cell - Maine, USA)
(International (207) 837-0604 (Cell - Maine, USA))
- Property type:
- cottage, 778 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake View, Waterfront, Lakefront, Water View, Village, Waterfront, Near The Ocean
- accept credit card, Near The Ocean, Village, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Television, DVD Player, barbecue, Fireplace
It doesn't get much better than this!You can be here! Call me to book your time!
Prime autumn location!Colors dazzle,cool eves for great sleeping;fireplace,canoe
Afternoon summertime view from living room
Stellar summer am @ this spectacular haven.Very private,serene, restorative.Wow!
Profile of large private dock,teak bench & chairs;stone wall has steps into lake
Very private & quiet- canoe view! Pristine water offers great fishing & swimming
Relax in teak Adirondack chairs with hassocks to sounds of birds, wind and water
Sunsets viewed from the dock or cottage are lovely.Here it is early in spring.
We're small dog friendly..our Westie isn't included but this boat is!Fun for all
Stone steps from lawn provide easy access to swim or boat in this pristine lake.
Clear,calm water is relaxing.Boats + life jackets are included with our cottage.
Relax & unwind.Side view; fully equipped kitchen heating unit cranks out BTUs!
Partial view MBR facing W;looks onto lakeYou will sleep so well here,among trees
Separate twin bunk room off living room,faces lake; offers stairs to lawn & dock
Cozy kitchen with window view to lake! Dinette table, 4 burner stove,big fridge!
Cozy, welcoming cottage nestled among trees & perennial gardens.Private & quiet.
Enjoy grilling fish you catch & dine on dock or picnic table;2nd dock for boats
Mom had the vision to buy this gem yrs ago& loves spending time here!Come see y!
Here I am (Kim) with beloved McDougal.We treasure time here,too, in all seasons!
Peace & privacy that is rare to find is waiting here for you! Mom & am stillness
All who come here just love it!U will 2!Read our 'guest comments' to get an idea
Boothbay Hbr:working+ pleasure boat capital of the mid-coast. Scenic,lots to do!
Location of Cottage 115618
Boothbay Harbor Cottage Availability
- Apr 16, 2014
- Special Offer
Boothbay Harbor Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Boothbay Harbor Cottage Amenities
- 778 sq. ft.
- Lake View
- Water View
- Near The Ocean
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Living Area
- Thermos Bottle
- Iron & Board
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood Fireplace
- Living Room
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 3 people
- 1 BA
great water pressure in shower!
- In 2011 we remodeled the bathroom with a spiffy new shower which has great water pressure! We & many other guests, have enjoyed the spectacular hydrotherapeutic effect of this great shower with remarkable water pressure & hot water! Obviously there is a toilet & sink as well.This small room cannot accommodate a bath tub, so it's a standing shower unit for now. A window at eye level provides natural light, views to the south & lake, & fresh air without compromising privacy! We do ask that guests be conservative with regard to flushint; the 'grandfathered' septic system,as it is small & fragile--but does fine so long as it is not taxed! Showers drain to a different area-no worries or 'restrictions'- here.But with water being a precious resource,please be 'green' and respectful of our resources. We ask everyone and we ourselves to please use it as needed but not wastefully especially in light of 'thinking and living green.' Thank you in advance. The planet thanks you also!
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 3 people
S & W exposure, overlooking lake, 10 ft from shore
Bedroom - 2 twin/ single, S & W exposure, overlooking lake, 10 ft from shore
- All beds rooms have a marvelous SW view overlooking the lake! Wool, cotton, & blended blankets,lap blankets/'throws'+ numerous bed & couch pillows are provided.Be lulled to sleep by sounds of the water, peepers & magnificent loons surrounding the house! Awaken to song birds in the surrounding forest, bullfrogs & crickets at the lake's edge. Ambiance abounds! Large picture window framing the lakefront is its own tapestry of changing art. You'll want to spend time relaxing on the dock, with coffee or wine, a book or binoculars.Gas heating system will warm the interior, plus you have a wood burning fireplace as well.Color TV provided with basic channels; radio and CD player.Cell phones have good reception inside the cottage, enhanced service from dock. Many great books of all varieties, board and card games. We encourage guests to refrain from electronic entertainment/distractions & to immerse themselves in the quiet of the lake, the wilderness of Maine & being together & simply 'being.'
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- Music Library
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Wood Deck
- Boat Dock
- Walkway to Water
- Water Skis
- Beach Chairs
- Boat with Paddles
- Large Cooler
- Small Cooler
- Inflatable Boat
- Deck / Patio
- 2 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- recreation center
- botanical garden
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- theme parks
- health/beauty spa
- coin laundry
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- wildlife viewing
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- miniature golf
- eco tourism
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- whale watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Boothbay Harbor Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Kim 207-837-0604 please call! Phoning =best contact; email 2nd best. Thank you.
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 115618
- (207) 837-0604 (Cell - Maine, USA)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006