Lake Willoughby Cottage for Rent: Willoughby Lake Cottage with Private Sandy Beach, Spectacular Mountain Views - Property 106632
Cottage 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Sam Kent, CyberRentals Advertiser Since 1997
+1 435 2757349
(International +1 435 2757349)
- Property type:
- cottage, 1600 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Waterfront
- wheelchair accessible, Beach, Waterfront, Internet, Parking, barbecue
Our Private Beach 100' of 800' with 'Cooling' Brook at Border
Cottage faces Sunset across from Beach-Motorboat & Canoe at Dock
New French Screen Doors at both Entries 
Front Room with Dining Area Facing Lake Views
New sitting platform next to dock.
Front Room Reverse Photo --- Stereo, Extensive Library
View from Dining Area -- Excellent for Monitoring Children
Early Morning Swim with View to Right---Excellent for Watching Children
Blue Willow and Silver or Paper Plates and Cottage Flatware
Quality Culinary Ware and Pantry Stocked with Basics
Early AM from Beds at Lower Left -- Look w/o Raising Head from Pillow
Reflections -- View from Beds at Left at 4:30 AM in Mid June
Lake Views from Beds (right, upper, lower) -- Just Open Your Eyes
Sunset from Front Rooms of Cottage
Trolling, Fly Fishing, or Hook and Bobber on Waterfront after Bar-B-Q
Lake Trout Jigging 200 yards off Beach -- Will Share Site
Relaxing at Bar-B-Q with Glass of Wine -- with View at Right
View from Bar-B-Q with Beautiful Ferns and Ground Cover Below
Rocking Chairs and Picnic Table with View to Right...
View from Rocking Chairs and ever 'Popular' Picnic Table
Family and Friends Gathering on Beach
Sunrise Camping on the Beach -- After Raking up Fall Debris!
Quaint Kitchen Totally Outfitted
Private parking area 100' behind beach.
Location of Cottage 106632
Lake Willoughby Cottage Availability
- Mar 17, 2013
- Special Offer
Lake Willoughby Cottage Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $1,600 per week June 22-Sept 7 for single family (plus $200 for second family/extra couple) Max 8.
- A canoe, unlimited long distance telephone, and broadband for computer come with the cottage. Boat and motor are free (free just in case it fails, but each season it is overhauled and quite reliable as long as a renter does not drop it in the water as has happened, thus spoiling opportunities for subsequent renters.) There is a 9% Vermont Tax and $200 refundable cleaning/breakage deposit.
- $1,600 per week for 1 family (plus $200 for second family or extra couple, $100 for extra person.); Max 8. A canoe, unlimited long distance telephone, and broadband come with the cottage. Boat and motor are free, but no guarantees if prior renter disables the motor as happened 2 years ago. 9% Vermont Tax and $200 refundable cleaning/breakage deposit.
$1,400/week prior to June 22 and after September 7. Weekends, minimum 3 days, or other periods considered, prior to June 22 and after September 7 at $230/day plus 9% tax plus refundable $200 deposit.
- Tax Rate:
Lake Willoughby Cottage Amenities
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Living Area
- Wireless Internet
- Paper Towels
- Alarm System
- Local Maps
- Toilet Paper
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Wood Stove
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 10 people
- 1 BA
- H/C running water, an antique claw foot tub (in excellent condition) with antique style circular shower  , new toilet . The water is quality mountain spring water from a well-protected spring 100 years old. A separate, new septic for the toilet. The older septic is used for the tub and sinks. Medicine cabinet stocked. All accessories for kitchen and bathroom [soap, paper goods, dish towels] but please bring your personal towels. OTHER AMENITIES: There is a pantry with several open shelves for storing your food, board games for children and adults. There are locking French doors, although for 100 years were have never encountered problems with the privacy we enjoy. Some of the wavy German antique glass panes with cracks have been replaced, but not all as they lend a special charm to the views. The cottage is outfitted with many extras: library, tools, fishing equipment, 8 new Blue Willow place settings and silver in 2009. Also, paper plates and holders for youngsters ;-)
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom - 1 double
Bedroom - 1 twin/ single
Other - 1 twin/ single
- 3 bedrooms are upstairs. One bedroom with 2 double beds looks out over the lake. Upon wakening, just open your eyes to view the lake scenery. The bedroom in the back of the cottage is open-screened with blinds and looks up into the woods (yes, total privacy, just nature). A third (middle) bedroom with single bed is between and all are accessed by stairs to the middle bedroom. A single bed is down stairs in the main room looking out over the lake (superb location by picture window for sunning and reading.) 4 new mattresses, one older but fine. Bring sheets and towels. Blankets and pillows provided. Every year we put a lot of effort into upgrading and painting and presenting the cottage immaculately clean with more amenities (fresh spices-not in the can), food larder backup, new, quality pots and pans). In 2009 a new roof and French screen doors. The greatest pleasure comes from sharing our family cottage with nice people and having them experience a pleasurable and relaxing vacation.
- Games for Kids
- Music Library
- Books for Kids
- Kayak / Canoe
- Boat Dock
- Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Large Cooler
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Outdoor Grill
- Boat with Paddles
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Beach Chairs
- Small Cooler
- 6 beach chairs
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- water parks
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
Lake Willoughby Cottage Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Lake Willoughby Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Sam Kent, CyberRentals Advertiser Since 1997
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 106632
- +1 435 2757349 (Sam Kent (owner))
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 435 574-3531 (Heather Dickson (daughter))
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005