Salernes Cottage for Rent: 18thC Olive Mill:Stunning Location, private pool,river,waterfalls. - Property 1056
Delightful Cottage, own pool, sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Call owner
(0)494 387 233
(International +33 (0)494 387 233)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Rural, Village
- Rural, Village, Private Pool, Tennis Court, Lawn / Garden, Terrace, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Our own waterfall on the private river
Tower House pool
Olive Mill in spring
Olive Mill: wild flowers in spring
Tower House Pool
Twin bedroom (Tower House)
Tower House entrance hall
View through Tower House Dining Room
Tower House in winter
The cottage(has its own private, heated pool)
Private Cottage pool(solar heated,splendid views)
View across Cottage pool
Studio(separate kitchen,wet room)
Private Studio pool(solar heated,splendid views)
View over valley
Path to river
Explore our river
View over our valley to the olive grove.
Wild Poppies in spring
Shade by the pool
Details for Delightful Cottage, own pool, sleeps 4
Location of Cottage 1056
Salernes Cottage Availability
- May 24, 2013
- Special Offer
Salernes Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- British Pounds
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|May 23, 2013 -||Jun 19, 2013||£1,100||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Jun 20, 2013 -||Jun 26, 2013||£1,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Jun 27, 2013 -||Jul 3, 2013||£1,300||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Jul 4, 2013 -||Aug 28, 2013||£1,400||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||2 Weeks|
|Aug 29, 2013 -||Sep 4, 2013||£1,300||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Sep 5, 2013 -||Sep 18, 2013||£1,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Sep 19, 2013 -||Oct 2, 2013||£1,100||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Oct 3, 2013 -||Oct 31, 2013||£1,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Please ask for our web address for more photos.
PLEASE NOTE THAT RENTAL PERIODS ARE THURSDAY-THURSDAY in SUMMER.
We prefer a Thursday arrival: travelling is easier for our visitors, queues at airports are shorter, shopping for the weekend is easier AND fares are much cheaper.
OUTSIDE THE SUMMER PERIOD WE ACCEPT OTHER ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE DAYS.
You can fly to any one of 3 airports & be within an easy drive of our property: Nice 110km (66 miles),Toulon/St Tropez airport 100km (60 miles), Marseile 100km (60 miles).Ryanair/easyJet/German operators HLX & Condor.
Eurostar/ TGV to Avignon. Direct flights New York-Nice.
Broadband wifi internet connection.
- VISITORS' COMMENTS: 'Thank you so much for the lovely photos. Whilst we couldn't possibly have forgotten how beautiful the cottage and the surrounding countryside was when we spent our honeymoon there last May, it was wonderful to see such a gorgeous reminder. Our honeymoon may be a romantic memory now, but we are still longing to come back once again to re-capture the tranquil, romantic time we spent there.' JB, London.
We would like to return for another holiday: it was so peaceful and relaxing. The barbeque was a wonderful feature (we used it most nights), also the pool was fantastic. The holiday was a lot more than I could have imagined, I was just remembering the view from the pool of the mountains, it was so stunning. I really can't think of any thing you can do to improve on the property. (Alan,Aberdeen)
- “Thank you so much - we had a fantastic time. The cottage is absolutely gorgeous and we loved it. We're now trying to adjust back to London life again. The weather here isn't too bad, but we now realise how noisy and smelly it is!“
Allen & Antonia, London
'We wanted to tell you once again how much we enjoyed our week at “Les Baumes” - such a lovely place in beautiful countryside – so restful and peaceful. I hope we may return one day.'
Heather & Roger, Vancouver.
Thank you once again for your charming and attentive hospitality. We all had a great time here at the cottage. We look forward to our next visit. Daryn and family, New York (third visit)
We had a wonderful time at the olive mill. Our love affair with Provence continues! George and Mary, New York
Salernes Cottage Amenities
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Wood Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Basic Soaps
- Activities Guide
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 4 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Note: each bedroom has its own private shower room, with shower, WC & basin. Total number of shower rooms: 2.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
1 baby crib,
1m 60 wide
Bedroom - 2 twin/ single, 80cm wide each
- 1 double, 1 twin, 1 crib/cot Each bedroom has its own shower-room. Each bedroom is accessed by its own staircase: Two separate stairs lead to the two first floor bedroom suites, one bedroom with good quality double bed and private shower room (shower, WC and basin), the second bedroom with twin beds and own private shower room (shower, WC and basin). The twin bedroom is accessed via steep stairs. Fans in each bedroom (rarely necessary because of the extra thick stone walls). The Interior has been well decorated, with good quality furniture and pretty Liberty or Provençale curtains throughout.
- Satellite / Cable
- Audio Tape Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Books for Kids
- Deck / Patio
- Beach Towels
- Child's Swing
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis Court
- Lawn / Garden
- 8 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- eco tourism
- bird watching
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Salernes Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, owner
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 1056
- +33 (0)494 387 233
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English, French, German, Italian
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 1998