North Conway House for Rent: Walk to ECHO LAKE, Canoe Saco River, Cathedral Ldg~Waterfall STORYLAND - Property 101029
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Maureen Parziale
(International +1 617 849-2112)
- Property type:
- house, 1300 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Lake, Village, River, Mountain View
- Lake, Mountain, River, Village, Balcony, pets considered, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Lovely spacious home with Lg fireplace~ walk to Echo Lake & Cathedral Ledge!
Gorgeous Echo Lake from the top of nearby Cathedral Ledge!
Five Minute Walk to beautiful clean Echo Lake Beach
Dining area seats nine guests comfortably!
Spacious livingroom with cathedral ceilings.
Fantastic dining area with breakfast bar
Seating for nine at the ding table and breakfast bar!
Sit in a cozy corner and curl up and read a good book by the cozy fire.
One queen bed and one full bed in bedroom 3.
Sit by the oversized fireplace in a cozy corner of the large livingroom.
Queen bedroom with a large picture window.
Ralph Lauren bedding on QN bed / TV & Dvd player.
Walk to the top of Cathedral Ledge from our home!
Canoe or kayak around Echo Lake~
Relax on the back deck!
Gorgeous Echo Lake!
Strawberry fields around the corner! View of Cathedral Ledge-
Oversized fireplace in spacious livingroom!
The famous ZEBS!! Kids & adults LOVE this authentic New England store!!
Quaint North Conway village and charming village shops.
Shop at the nearby pumpkin patch for squash & harvested apples.
Relax on this deck with tons of privacy!
Our home in winter!
Location of House 101029
North Conway House Availability
- May 15, 2013
- Special Offer
North Conway House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|SPRING||May 1, 2013 -||Jun 20, 2013||$750||$500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Weekends are three night for $500 - Holiday weekends are HIGHER|
|SUMMER||Jun 21, 2013 -||Sep 4, 2013||$1,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|FALL||Sep 5, 2013 -||Dec 1, 2013||$750||$500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Three night FALL weekends are only $500 plus tax-|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Holiday weeks & weekends are higher!
- 9% N.H. State Room tax additional.
HOLIDAY RATES ARE HIGHER!!!
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT ADDITIONAL Typically $200 refundable when house is checked out fine.
- Tax Rate:
North Conway House Amenities
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Mountain View
- Basic Soaps
- Alarm Clock
- Sofa Bed
- Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Iron & Board
- Toilet Paper
- Parking On Street
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 1 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom - toilet
- Jackson Falls: The locals head to Jackson Falls on hot summer days. Easily accessible, you'll find wonderful pools and small, cooling falls under which to drench yourself. A few picnic tables nearby offer the perfect spot for lunch, dinner or a cocktail to toast a successful fun gathering. Don't miss the Saturday Organic Farmer's Market filled with Epicurean Delights. Directions: Take Carter Notch Road about 3/10 of a mile from Route 16A in Jackson. One of our favorite things to do with our grandkids are visits to the North Conway RailroaCog Railroad in Mount Washington...the children of all ages love it! We also love the Mount Washington Theatre Company at the Eastern Slope Plaza only two miles away just off River Road. They have great children's theatre on Friday at 9am and 10:30 for around $7 for kids and adults. Enjoy the free lemonade and bubble blowing before the show and after meet the live performers for a post show autographs. They have plays such as Peter and the Wolf.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom - 1 queen, 1 double
Bedroom - 2 twin/ single
Other - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen sleep sofa
- Hike in the White Mountain National forest or mountain bike in the trails in our back yard Echo Lake Woods. This location is an athletes dream! Echo Lake in summer is a magical place to spend family time as you watch the climbers scale the majestic cliffs of the ledges you get to swim in a beautiful clean sandy bottom lake & clean and uncrowded beaches. If you bring a dog, dogs can run wild around Echo Lake State Park where they are free to run. Sherman Farm in nearby East Conway is a fun afternoon side trip to pick up farm fresh organic meats, milk, eggs and yummy baked goods. You can visit the pigs, and cows in the sheds. From time to time they have hay rides and festivals. Watch the Conway Daily Sun for Sherman Farm events. Around the corner on River Road, The Strawberry Fields at 'Walk to' Shartner Farms opens for 'pick your own' strawberries in mid June until mid July. They have already picked fruit and they sell fresh jams and homemade biscuits. don't miss it!
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch Furniture
- Wood Deck
- 6 garden chairs
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- live theater
- water parks
- coin laundry
- theme parks
- recreation center
- paddle boating
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this North Conway House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Maureen Parziale
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 101029
- +1 617 849-2112 (Please...No calls after 9pm)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2004